punz

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

punz is painfully hard as he stares up at the ceiling, heaving slightly as he sinks into the mattress.

his boyfriend is panting beside him, slowly coming down from the high of finishing so hard... twice.

the thing about sex with foolish is that it isn't bad, it's just not enough. the brunette has fabulous stamina, and he can keep it up for a long time, don't get that misunderstood. he just doesn't know the way that punz needs to be fucked for him to see stars - though, punz is heavily to blame for that since he's never tried to tell his boyfriend what he likes.

he doesn't mind it, honestly. seeing foolish be pleasured and finishing is enough for him and, at the very least, the views he gets when they have sex make for great wank material. he doesn't mind it, so he's never mentioned it before.

foolish has never asked, so punz just assumes he has never noticed.

still, there are certain days, like today, where being fucked and not finishing just won't do it for him. he's tired from teaching all day, running about a field with rowdy kids and trying to control misbehaviour, and he's felt bored with life ever since waking up. he's probably just tired but, either way, he thinks the least he deserves is some good release.

"i think i'm going to pop in the shower," punz says, sitting up on his arm so he can look over at foolish as the brunette lies still, eyes gently shut. he prays internally that his boyfriend won't ask to join him. selfishly, in an attempt to keep foolish out of his private time, he asks, "what do you want to do for dinner?"

punz gets up as he speaks, picking up his boxers from where they had been discarded off the edge of the bed.

"i'll order," foolish answers, waving a dismissive hand. he looks tired, lounging back in bed with his eyes shut and chest moving with every breath.

punz is glad they used condoms, since it saves the effort of cleaning the bed, as well as the effort of cleaning himself out, and it means foolish has fewer reasons to intrude on the blonde's shower.

"alright," punz nods. he goes to step out of the room, keeping an eye on foolish, and when the brunette doesn't move to follow him he smiles and dips into the bathroom. he closes the door behind him but doesn't lock it, because that would just look suspicious.

punz strips down and steps into the shower before even leaving time for the water to warm up. he's too desperate for that, and no cleaning gets done before he's wrapping a firm wrist around his dick.

even though he doesn't cum, sex with foolish does turn him on. he still gets hard and it still feels nice, it's just never enough to tip him over that precipice.

punz knows he should just tell his boyfriend how to make it better, especially when it only takes him a mere few minutes of wanking to finish in the shower, but he just can't bring himself to.

punz feels like it's too late into their relationship to suddenly confess that the sex isn't satisfying him, not to mention the fact that he is just generally shy when it comes to the topic of sex and the details of what that means. he's no virgin, but downright saying 'the way you fuck me doesn't make me cum' feels far too vulgar to even consider.