punz

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

punz lets dream into his apartment and greets him with a kiss that makes both blonds feel like idiots in the best way possible.

dream's shower isn't working, so he has only come over to use punz's before heading home again, and something about the meeting being unplanned makes it weirdly more exciting. punz feels like they're really starting to adapt to that lasting phase in a relationship when you can be happily together without needing to prove you are happily together - it's just natural.

"how was work?" punz asks as he watches dream kick off his shoes at the door. the blond has a bag with him, which punz assumes is towels, spare clothes and shower products, and he's almost a little disappointed that dream won't leave smelling of his products instead. then again, he quite likes dream's scent.

"it was good," the blond answers with a smile and a nod. recently, punz has been forcing more information about dream's job out of his boyfriend because he knows that the blond loves his work but feels as though other people don't care. punz cares. he wants to know everything. unfortunately, this time, he doesn't get a chance to ask more as dream continues, "i was at the gym today though, so that's why i'm all gross."

"what about the shower gyms?" punz wonders, watching dream tug off his jacket and drop it over the back of the couch. wearing just a vest, punz finds it difficult not to stare at the lines of tattoo he can see creeping out from under the material.

"i didn't want to wait around then and i left not knowing my shower was broken," dream explains. "anyway, how was your day at work? you were substituting, right?"

everyone always says that it's the little things that make you fall for someone. not fall, as in, start to fancy them, fall, as in, falling irrevocably in love. punz understands that, as he feels his heart positively plummeting over the fact that dream remembered he too had work today, even though it isn't one of his usual working days.

punz isn't falling, dream has tripped him up.

"yeah i was, it was good. they were a really easy class."

"i'm glad, you deserve a day off," dream smiles, kissing punz again in a way that makes the younger boy feel empty-headed. "am i still alright to use your shower?"

punz can't help but laugh. "yes, of course"

dream smiles along as he thanks the shorter male before finally excusing himself to the bathroom. punz then returns to the kitchen, where he is halfway through cooking himself dinner, and just about catches the sight of his phone fading to black.

he goes over and taps the screen to see what he'd missed and scans over the text from his parent. he playfully rolls his eyes before picking up his phone to call them.

liam answers with a glare, playful and unconvincing, and punz can't help but smile back at them. "why are you texting me about me not loving you anymore?"