an

thank you for reading go big or go home

⋆ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛꜱ ⋆

𝐈. character notes

𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐈𝐈. new book! / goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

before each story, i write character profiles to help myself build up the storyline/ personalities and stuff, and i always like sharing them in the ending author's note because they're a bit like a prologue that explains the characters.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹punz

punz is 24 and lives alone. his parents are ivory (dad) and liam (parent).

punz has been best friends with sapnap since they were 8 and has known the ravenette's brother, dream, for the same amount of time (dream was 10 then).

punz moved away from home at 18 and into college accommodation. he did a teaching degree at uni and is now looking for a full-time teaching job but he is in no rush. at the moment, he's just doing substitute teaching and he goes to multiple schools to do pe lessons on tuesdays and thursdays.

he has been living in his own apartment for 2 years now, as he went back home for 1 year after finishing college.

at the start of the book, he had been dating foolish for 1 year.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹foolish

foolish is a toxic guy (please don't blame me, my server voted for him to be the bad character).

he is 26 and works as a professional financial advisor. lots of big companies get advice from him so he is fairly rich. his parents are also rich.

foolish lives in a single-story condo of his own.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹sapnap

sapnap is 24.

he is punz's best friend and, at the start of the book, he is engaged to karl.

his brother is dream. their parents aren't named but neither of the boys talks to them much because they are toxic. they occasionally call and catch up but it's not something the boys enjoy.

the sticky men on sapnap's various ceilings are essential characters.

sapnap is a car mechanic and owns his own company – george works for him. sapnap is strict at work but, outside of work, the two of them are very close friends.

sapnap is dangerously overprotective of everyone in his life – except himself to his parents, who he refuses to be rude to because of respect. he always puts the people he loves first.

he lives alone in his apartment.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹karl

karl is 25

he is sapnap's fiance. 

karl lives in an apartment with tina, whom he went to school with (they have been friends since they were 11/12).

karl is a teaching assistant in training and he does online college (he is in his third year) to become a teacher at the same time. his favourite student is leo, of course.

karl and sapnap are getting married. they live together most of the time anyway but they're getting a legitimate house together in a year's time when karl and tina both finish college.

karl is super kind which leads him to being easily used by the people around him because he doesn't stick up for himself. he gets overwhelmed easily but keeps it to himself until it's too much.

karl has anxiety.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹dream

dream is 27.

he went to college at 18 to do business and he now works with economics online, looking at data and stuff – advising companies on advertisements. he doesn't like talking about work a lot because most people hate it but he loves numbers and data, plus the psychology of how it works.

dream goes to the gym a lot, so he is very fit. he also has a secret dragon tattoo that goes from his chest up onto his shoulder.

dream doesn't have the most fruitful romantic history, but he is eager to find his happy ever after. he is a hopeless romantic.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ tina

tina is twenty-six and works part time in real estate, either on calls or doing house viewings. she got the job from her friend sykkuno who owns the company "sky properties".

tina is also doing online college, training to be a school therapist.

𝐈𝐈. questions

if there are any plot holes or you just have a random question about the story/ characters, then lmk here and i'll answer asap →

𝐈𝐈𝐈. new book! // goodbye and thank you

thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed go big or go home!

my next book is called happier than ever and the first chapter is being posted right after this!

if you did enjoy, make sure to check out my other books and my ao3 (michealhehee)

anyway, goodbye reader! i hope to see you in another book :]

one last time...

i love you

-kit