punz

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

when punz was dating foolish, he hardly thought about sex. it wasn't something that he thought was essential to their relationship, which is evident in the way he didn't care for his own pleasure.

now, after he's been dating dream for a few weeks, he finds that sex is constantly on his mind.

the thing about sex with foolish is that the brunette still liked it. he still got what he needed and felt good at the end of it. with dream, punz isn't even giving him that.

they haven't tried again since that first time when punz had somehow messed everything up and he'd left dream blue balled because he wasn't good enough. now, he can't help but worry that dream is going to get bored in their relationship if he can't make him feel good.

they're both adult men with jobs and responsibilities and so on and so forth, they need some kind of release as a way to destress. they have needs, as does everyone, and punz dreads the thought that he cannot fulfil what dream needs.

to make it worse, punz had slept around dream's the night before and overheard the blond jerking off in the shower. since then, it has genuinely been the only thing he can think about.

he isn't enough.

punz rolls onto his side, eying up the blond in bed beside him. they're at dream's again tonight, unplanned but it somehow ended up this way, and punz is determined to get it right this time. "dream?"

the blond looks over with a hum. his eyes meet punz's and he must see something in the blonde's expression as he turns off his phone, discards it on the side, and turns onto his side too so their attention is fixed on one another. "what's up?"

punz reaches out between them, running his fingers over the blonde's tattoo. "can we try something?" he asks before specifying, "a sex thing."

dream's eyes widen and he reaches up between them to take punz's hand in his own. "if you want to, yeah." he squeezes the blonde's hand in his own and it's almost enough to make him stray from his probably self-destructive plan.

he sticks with it anyway. "do you have a tie or something that you could tie my hands with?"

dream actually sits up. his hand stays around punz's, tensing slightly with his movement, and punz has to try his best not to let his gaze stray to the blonde's back muscles. "where has this come from?"

"i just want to try something less vanilla," he says. his mind takes him back to when foolish had tried blindfolding him and feels goosebumps rise along his spine. he hopes this will be different. he needs it to be. foolish always wanted them to experiment more, maybe that's what punz needs to make dream want to have sex with him. "i think i'll like it more."

punz can practically hear the cogs turning in dream's head. he can see the mountain of thoughts building up in the blonde's eyes. "alright."

punz watches as dream gets up and makes his way over to his closet. he watches as the blond feels through his ties, clearly trying to find one with a nice material, and tries not to dwell on it.