Chapter 7

[Warning: ♦️Possessive violent behavior ahead! If you are uncomfortable reading violent behaviour, please don't read it.]

Jungkook knew Tae will not come again to his house. Atleast not to see him. But ever since Tae took his leave, Kook's mind was in turmoil. He thought he would read the diary and then return it to the bag the next day. But...

Then again, Jungkook thought Tae would come here to search for it sooner or later once he found out that its missing, but Tae never came. The days passed by, but the face that contains all the brightness of the sun never came into Jungkook's view again.

Though his body recuped well, he had no will to come out of his room.. lounging in bed all day long, that inturn made him sleepless through the nights.

It was that diary that gave him company. He would read it once, twice and then reread it again. There was not more than a few lines in a page. Jungkook came to know that Taehyung was not a habitual writer. The gap between the dates on those pages sometimes exceeded even a hundred days. But.... every single word Tae wrote on that pages,..

Jungkook just wanted to jump into that diary, go to that day when Tae wrote those words and just held him tight. Keep him in his hold until he fell asleep.

Those were something one would never guess that this bright, cheerful Kim Taehyung, was the one who wrote it. When Jungkook heard the story from his dad, he developed a sympathy and thought that maybe this guy would understand his pain.

But..

The words written on those pages were something Jungkook never once thought of. Not even when he found out the truth. That's because, Jin, his dad, was always there. He was always there to protect him, to provide him, to care for him. Even when Jungkook acts spoiled, he would scold him, punish him and explain him calmly even Jungkook's not ready to hear it.

Jin was always there. Will always be there for Jungkook. Jin is his dad. Biological or not.

But.. Taehyung. What kind of life he is leading? Jungkook cannot even comprehend how many hardships he must have faced without his parents. And despite all that, Tae found a way out of his misery and made a successful living for himself and his little brother. That's something, when thinking about it, Jungkook felt a certain warmth fill his heart.

The third day after Tae left, Jin took Jungkook for yet another checkup and just like before, Jungkook's eyes started to search for that familiar face. But just like before, Tae never came to see him. This time, Jungkook couldn't even hear his voice.

That night he stared at the dark blue diary for a long time.

It's the full moon today but the moon was not as bright as I remember watching it with you, mom.

Jungkook closed the page and kept the diary aside. Though he had read it for atleast three time now, it still seems to bear different meanings everytime he reads it again.

His leg healed faster than anyone expected and in another week, he can walk without crutches and his bruises on his face was cured without any marks. Just when he started to feel strong again, he got a call.

The same over enthusiastic voice was heard once again, "Hey its me!"

"What do you want Noah? If this is about a match, then i already told you...." Jungkook started vexed.

"No no! Buddy listen to me! Last time, I didn't know what happened man. I swear! After you cut the last call, I talked with Eliot. He said he didn't know about the accident too and Christy is really upset too! It's your dad man!"