Chapter 22

[🔞Content Warning: The following chapter contains a little bit of smut. This Chapter is intended for adults (only 18+) If you are under 18, please make sure to skip this chapter. You are not losing much by skipping this. Trust me.🔞]

Chapter 22

Tae hovered over Kook's back before closing in on his left ear and planting a small kiss on the lobe. Kook closed his eyes shut tight. He thought.... he thought he would be the one doing all these. But who would have imagined this soft and sweet nurse to become someone else entirely in the bedroom!!!!??

And now he feels like he was not in control of his body anymore. He feels like a puppet in the hands of Kim Taehyung.

"Turn around" he heard a deep husky voice and obeyed it instantly. The moment their eyes met, Kook felt his desire run wildly all through his body. Especially down there between his legs. He could feel his boxers tighten.

And suddenly, Tae eyes fell on it! Jungkook had the urge to turn back to hide from him. But Tae didn't let him as he just closed the distance and started to kiss him. Both of their hearts were pounding as they tangled their tongues without any restraint.

The shyness Kook felt was out through the window as he relaxed into the kiss. Their heads started to move in a sync. Tae's hands went from his cheeks, slowly sliding down to his neck and out to his shoulders and then he grabbed Kook's hands, bringing it back up.. to snake it around his own neck... pulling him even more closer.

Jungkook didn't seem to get enough so he fumbled to pull up Tae's wet t-shirt which Tae was happy to throw it away. With a smirk, he unzipped his pants and let it fall to the ground.. all the while not breaking eye contact with Kook. This was too stimulating!

Kook closed in and locked their lips once again. Their tongues battled madly for the upper hand. It was unknown who started what but... they tumbled into the bed. Naked.

Jungkook's hands roamed around Tae's bare back while Tae was busy kissing all over the other's body and some of it, Kook was sure it will leave a mark. There was not a single cloth that's separating them from rubbing eachother down there.

It was all too much... Kook just couldn't control anymore. He flipped them over and got on top of Tae. His hand slowly slid down Tae's upper body until it reached between his thighs. Tae shivered at the touch. "Kookie...." his voice was so deep and raspier, it triggered awake Kook's wildest side.

Tae bit his lips when he felt Kook's hard desire pressed his. Jungkook didn't let him breathe as he started to move his hand up and down while holding both of their parts together, all the while his lips never parted the other's

The moans that escapes Tae's mouth was making Kook yearn for more. And his hand moved fast on their desires.

A few minutes later.... they were both panting, looking at each other. Tae forgot how many turns they took but... he felt very exhausted now. He caressed Kook's cheek, planting a soft kiss on his head. Jungkook tightened his legs that was wrapped around Tae, who's on top now and said... "do you really have to go back?"

"I have a little brother to take care of. Did you forget?" Tae said, pressing his nose in the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling deeply.

"I know..." Jungkook said, his fingers playing with Tae's fluffy hair.

"Don't worry baby... we will see eachother tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay... let me drop you off at home"

They climbed down the way they came in, which Tae thought was unnecessary. But went along since Kook insisted it.

Before getting out of the car, Kook opened his palm for Tae to hold. They clasped their fingers tightly... "I will see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Hmm...." Tae said and then brought Jungkook's hand to lips before placing a wet kiss on it.. "Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight Tae" Jungkook said with a small smile.

Jungkook felt his heart do a back flip when he saw Tae turn back and blow him a kiss before going up the stairs. With a wide smile on his lips, Kook backed out from the apartment.

[Author: These smut scenes are always the most challenging to write since I don't like to use many vulger words. But I tried to write it in my own style. Let me know how was it in the comments. Don't forget to like👍

A kind reminder: English is not my first language. I may use repetitive words. Please kindly forgive. Bye❤️❤️❤️ ]