Chapter 16

When they reached Tae's apartment building, it was already midnight. The first thing that greeted him was Jimin being sprawled on the pavement, sound asleep and Suga, with his hand supporting his head was dozing off, sitting beside Jimin and leaning on the wall.

Only then Tae realized that he never gave the keys to Jimin!

Shit! Tae rushed to Jimin and shook him up... "jimina.... jimina... I am sorry... are you mad?? I am sorry jimina....."

Jimin woke up with a start! Even when Tae forgot to give him the keys, Jimin didn't get angry and made himself comfortable on the pavement. It was only now that he fumed with anger. No one disturbs while he sleeps.

In a panic, Tae was still shaking him even after Jimin sat up. So Jimin pushed Tae away.. "Why do you have to shake me this hard man!?"

"Why do you have to lay on the cold floor, you stupid?" Tae shot back. "There's Mrs.Maria in next door, did you forget? Idiot" Tae scolded Jimin as he gave him a hand to stand up.

Suga, on the other hand, stood up straight as soon as Kook's car pulled up and was now standing beside Kook like a bodyguard should.

"I know. But Suga here didn't want to come upstairs. Said, he's on a duty and have to wait here till his boss come...... wait" Jimin's eyes scrunched as he suddenly focused on Tae's lips.

"Why's your lips swollen?" he asked shocking Tae. Even Jungkook was caught off guard. Is it that obvious?

Tae reeled in his reaction and played it cool, "What? NO I don't think so"

"Dude! IT IS Swollen..." Jimin then turned towards Jungkook and Suga. Out of them both, one has a look of a culprit and the other looked like he had seen a ghost!

And Jimin picked the culprit himself, "Jungkook, it is swollen right?"

Tae felt like slapping his own head in awkwardness while watching Jungkook hesitate to answer. But Jungkook hesitantly muttered.. "I don't think so"

"What? Am I dreaming?" Jimin blinked his eyes a couple of times. Before he could talk anymore, Tae just dragged himself along and went upstairs... "Come on, let's go upstairs" He then turned to Kook and Suga, "we are having drinks. You guys can join too. But hey... The elevator is not working. We have to climb 5 floors" Tae said and started climbing the stairs. Jungkook followed him silently.

Only after the three guys had left, Suga came back to his senses.. did they kiss? How did it escalate to this much? Should I inform Mr.Jeon? Am I the only one seeing these things?

When Jin appointed him, the only task given to him was to keep an eye on Jungkook and report back to Jin every night. And he has been doing his job perfectly. He even informed Jin of the bar fight. But he didn't involve Taehyung in any of it as he thought... maybe it was all his own imagination to think that Jungkook may have feelings for this nurse. But now....

"You coming or what?" Jungkook's voice broke him off from his thoughts and he made his way upstairs.

By the time they reached the fifth floor, Suga was breathing heavily. Fights? He can do that perfectly. He's a fucking badass, alright. But climbing five floors? A Big NO!

Tae was fumbling with the keys when the next door opened and out peeked a head.

"Hi, Mrs.Maria" Tae said with a gentle smile.