Chapter 13

When Jungkook and Riley was squaring up to eachother, Kook's eyes involuntarily glaced at Tae at the side. Sure enough Taehyung was mad. It seemed like he would jump in anytime to slap Jungkook.

Jungkook tried his best to concentrate on the fight. Its not that he cares about the reputation. It's just... he doesn't want Tae to see him get beaten up. He wants to show off infront of the nurse. Infront of this guy who invaded his heart and put up a tent to stubbornly stay there despite the storm.

Riley made the first move just as Jungkook expected. Kook inwardly smirked before side stepping to evade the punch that was directed to his face. But Riley was not a street fighter. Just like Jungkook, he was well trained in MMA for many years. So without wasting a second, he immediately sent a kick to the knee, making Jungkook stumble back a bit before he stood firmly again.

Riley was about to make a next move but Kook landed a heavy punch to his gut. Riley held his stomach and withdrew from the impact.

Jungkook didn't let him breathe as he jumped in a twirl to send a roundhouse kick. Though Riley was quick to raise his hands to block it, it still hurt like hell and Riley had the urge to rub his hands.

The fight went on and on with Jungkook and Riley taking turns to beat eachother up until, Jungkook sent Riley flying and crashing on the tree nearby, making him passed out on the spot.

It was dead silent up until someone walked to Riley to confirm he really did passed out and with a little nod, the crowd went wild.. chanting "THE MONSTER" over and over again.

The girl who announced the names at first, came forward to raise Kook's hand in a symbol of victory. But Jungkook shrugged it off, his eyes wandering around the now agitated crowd to find Tae still staring at him.

Jungkook doesn't want to talk to Tae infront of these people, lest they cause trouble for Tae. So Kook started walking towards the side. He pushed the people one by one to make way for himself to get out of the crowd.

Kim Taehyung was not gonna let this spoiled brat go anywhere and so, he pushed past the people infront ... who were now swarming like locusts cause of God knows what. But Tae doesn't care. He had a goal. That is to give Jungkook a good deservable beating.

Jungkook, somehow escaped from the crowd and ran towards the dark, where Noah had hung his t-shirt in a tree. He quickly picked it up and put it on before anyone sees. Just when he was done, his shirt got grabbed from behind.

"You dipshit! How dare you to get involved in this shithole??"

Jungkook slowly turned to face Taehyung, who gave a disgusted look at the mask he was wearing.

"And you even think this could hide your identity??? Fuck! What if someone finds out? Huh? What if they find out who you are and they starts to cause problems to you?? Are you insane???" Tae's displeasure was obvious from the tone.

But Jungkook, on the other hand, was stuck. The moment he turned his head to face Tae, his eyes got stuck inside those beautiful orbs of Kim Taehyung. And he was so close that Kook could feel his breath falling on his face.

"You idiot... are you even........."

Before Tae could finish his sentence, he got dragged forward by his collar and in the fraction of a second, something soft and wet landed on his lips!

His eyes got widened in a shock as he realized what is happening.

Jungkook is kissing him!!!!!

Unlike Tae, Jungkook's eyes were closed. Like he was tasting some exotic food that was straight from the heaven itself.