Chapter 4 ♦ Shit friend

Ray's POV

When I saw Ton pointing his phone at us, I immediately got off Sand and took the phone off his hands.

"This is stealing." He smiled innocently.

"Oh guess what, this is invading someone's privacy." I said and pointed the photo at him.

"Tell me, Ton, what did you want to do about it?"

"Well, your singer is quite famous. Maybe people would be interested." I looked at his victim with a tendency to kill, he got the sign and ran away.

"Sand is not an object you can sell to perverts! Do you even know what you've done?! He had a reason for keeping his identity hidden!" He didn't show me the face full of regret I wanted.

"Since when is saying the truth a bad thing? It's Sand's fault he didn't show his true colors sooner-." I couldn't hold back anymore and punched him one more time.

"Tell me, how many times should I punch you for you to realize you are an asshole?"

"That's not necessary, I know I'm a bad guy but I don't feel ashamed of it unlike Sand."

"Take his name into your mouth again!!" This time I used my knee and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. This made him finally shut up. I took Sand's hand and helped him to get out of this place.

"Thank you... for standing up for me."

"Don't mention it. The last time you saved my life with your voice, now it's my turn to return you the favor... and if you want to feel self tonight, you can stay in my place."

"Thanks but I'm here on the motorbike. Someone could steal it if I left it here."

"Such a shame but no one stops you from following me."

"Well, I'd appreciate company tonight." I'm so lucky today.

Then I started the car and looked in a rearview mirror if he doesn't go back on his words. He followed me as he said and then we stopped in front of my house.

"So my theory was right. You are really a rich abandoned brat."

"Absolutely besides the brat part. I'm not a child as you can see and I hope you don't make fun of my height."

"Me making fun of anyone? That's the last thing on my mind." I came closer to him.

"And what's the first thing on your mind?"

"Bed." I didn't want to wait for anything anymore but he didn't let me kiss him.

"Not like this... I'm really exhausted after today but I have trouble sleeping so I thought you could help me with that."

"No sex?"

"No sex." I tried my puppy eyes but knew it didn't work out for me when he passed out into my arms.

I was forced to carry him into my bed and even changed his clothes into more comfy ones. I can't believe I'm taking care of someone as much as I did for Mew but there's something about him that makes me want to help him. Maybe it's because he is the first person I met who's also dealing with mental disorders and I mean the signs of depression I noticed on him. And also he's the first besides Mew who told me NO but from him it's different. He doesn't trust me but wants me as much as I want him.

"I need to keep you close, Sand. There's a lot of things I want to learn about you..." I said gently and kissed his forehead. Then I turned the lights off and unintentionally hugged him from the side. When I woke up at 5 am, I noticed he was holding my forearm strongly.