Chapter 40 ♦ Roleplay (18+)

Ray's POV

The view I just had in front of my eyes raised my dick up immediately. Those cat ears sticking up from his black hair, his black collar with a bell, the black tail he was holding in his hand which had a white fur at the end, his black garters with fishnet stockings and black bodysuit with black corset on his waist, his reddish nipples protruding from the piece of cloth.

I lost words, no one's gonna ever see this Sand and I'll have every part of him! His perfect smooth skin! His beautiful boba eyes, his magnificent dick and... I should stop thinking and rather focus on him!

"Ray? Don't you... like it?" He was embarrassed! So freaking cute!

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! OH MY GOD! YOU NEED TO WEAR THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL!" He gulped and blushed even more.

"Say Sand... would you mind if I recorded us? Just for my personal needs when we won't be able to see each other."

"But you won't send it to anyone..."

"No way! You are only mine, Sand! No one's gonna get to enjoy this like me because as you know, I'm very selfish!" I grinned and he smiled.

"Come for you kitten then..." He was luring me with his finger and I started taking off my clothes. Then I saw the foolish clothes I bought for myself but it's Sand's birthday after all.

"Hey... do you want me to wear this? I just bought it so you wouldn't feel alone."

"Sure, put it on!" Knew it. There were just two pieces. Glittering yellow boxers and gliterring yellow tie. I'll look like a clown for him but I want to make him happy.

I put it on and he used my tie to pull me closer.

"What a disobedient kitten, shouldn't you welcome your owner?" I teased him and he meowed. I hope my phone recorded it, I'll make a ring tone from his meowing!

"Do you know how to please your owner?" I grabbed his collar and lifted his head till he started choking.

With his tongue he reached my hand and licked it. I smirked and let go.

"That's right, you must thank your owner for taking care of you so well. And I bet you know how to thank me properly for saving you from the street." I got too much into this roleplay and Sand frowned at me several times but he still listened to my command so we could enjoy it both.

"You should sit down for that, meow." I sat down on the chair in the kitchen and he stepped down to kneel down on the floor.

"Your tail is so hard, meow." I put his hand on my boner and let him touch it properly. He teased me and scratched my cock with his nails.

"Such a naughty kitten like you should be punished." I pulled out my prick and grabbed his hair to shove into his mouth roughly. He choked again and I let him breath. He was drooling and taking deep breaths.

Then he grabbed my bladder and started obediently licking my glens. He was looking into my eyes during it but I broke our eye contact as I closed I looked up with receiving such a great pleasure. He was too good in this and I'll need to make it up for him.

When he licked all of the parts, he started sucking me and deepthroating me right away. I couldn't hold it anymore and pushed the nape of his neck closer to my waist. The I came right into his mouth and he licked my seed completely, even the cum that squirted on the floor.

"Thank you for your milk, meow." I covered my mouth with my palm as I blushed like crazy. My cheeks were burning and I had a hard time holding back. I didn't even visit the shrink to get this blessing!