9 months later.
#She was still there. I could feel her heartbeat underneath my skin. The fresh blood streamed trough her vains like rivers. She was ready, soon. Just a few more days and she would be gone, ripped out of me#

"Hey! How's my two favorite girls?!" Luke woke me up with the smell of fresh fruit tea and toast. He placed the food on the nightstand and crawled up in the bed with me.
"Luke, have you made this?" I asked surprised.
"Yeah, I actually have" He smiled proud and laied a hand on my belly. He stroke it carefully and said "This little penguin needs proteins, vitamins and some fat!" He talked with his cute "talking to babies or dogs" voice.
"You know that she is not a penguin. She is a normal human beeing"
He smiled and said "She will always be a little penguin in my eyes."
He gently removed some hair from my face and kissed my forehead.
"She will soon be out now, baby. Are you prepeared?"
"Yeah, I think so."
I lied, and he knew that. I was so nervous and scared. I wanted her to stay in my belly forever. I could protect her when she was there, but not when she was out.
"It will be okay. You wont regret it a seconds, okay?"
I smiled and thought of all the nice things about her coming out in the world.
"Okay" I answered short.

Suddenly she kicked, and then she kicked again.
She explode, and the bed was soaking wet.
Lukes soft eyes turned in black panic.
"Fuck!" I screamed.
"Fuck! Youre having it now!" Luke said in full panic.
"Noshit, Sherlock!" I shouted back to him.
"Okay, calm down. I'll drive you to the hospital and we will save this little penguin!" He shouted while he grabbed the babybag that we had prepeared to this day. He lifted me up with no struggle and carried me downdtairs.
I could feel the baby kick and push down and the pain was horrible.
"Somethings wrong, Luke. I know it!"