8: Drama, drama, drama...

Shelton's (nightclub in L.A)

Calum and Mary was totally into eachother. Yesterday it was Ashton that danced with Mary, but now Calum had his arms wrapped around her. I felt sick. Ashton just sat on his chair waiting for a miracle to happen. Luke didnt say a word, and Michael was texting with someone.

I had to do something.

And so I did.

I walked out on the dancefloor and I really looked like an idiot.

I grabbed Mary in her arm and Calum in his shirt, and dragged them to the table.

They all lookd at me with big eyes.

"What the fuck is going on here?! We are trying to have a good time tonight but you guys are totally distroying it!" I stopped talking to see if someone wanted to say anything.

But no one said a word.

"Mary, what the fuck have you been smoking?! You act like a slut! Ashton is broken. Cant you see that?! And Calum, Ashton is your best friend! How can you steal Mary from him?"

They all just sat there.

Mary looked at me with the most bitchy look i had ever seen.

She grabbed Calums hand and said "Lets go Calum. I want you to bang me better than Ashton did yesterday" And then they left the club.

"Well that made things better" Said Michael. He laughed but when he realised that no one else laughed, he stopped.

Ashton started too laugh.

We all looked at him but he didnt stop laughing.

"Wy the fuck are you laughing?!" said Luke.

"I just find this kinda funny. Calum told me something when we walked to the club. He said that he didnt like Mary, just as a friend. He also said that he was trying to get away from her, but she wouldent let him go. Didnt you see Calums face when they left?"

What was Mary doing? She acted like a total douhe.

Luke looked at me and said "Can I talk to you? And bring your stuff, cause we are leaving"

And then he bit that fucking lip!
Authors note:
Wow, I'm writing on christmas  eve...yeah...lol. I just broke up with my boyfriend...and I'm so fucking broke. Idk why...i mean....i broke up with him..so..yeah...drama drama drama...sorry bothering you with my private life...