He smiled and said "Why not? You have noting thats holding you back here. No stupid friends. Your mom is always traveling and working. You can be a part of the band, Clary. I know you can sing. The band is going on a tour. We are going to be warming up for One Direction."

He smiled.

"How do you know that I can sing?!" I blushed and looked away.

"There was a picture of you in your bedroom. You stood on a stage and sang in a microfone, and held a trophie in your hand" He laughed.

"Okay, I can sing, but not in a band!"

"Why not?"

"Because the band is your thing. You guys are the band. I will just be some kind of...weirdo trying to fit in"

"You are so stupid, Clary. We would love to have a girl in the band! Right guys?"

Then I realised that the other boys was listening to our conversation and they all smiled and said yes.

Ashton took my hand and said "Come on Clary! It would have been so cool!"

"Uhm...well...I guess. If everyone is agree with it.."

"YES!"

They all laughed and helped me up from the sand.

"Well...it is kinda late. I think we should go home" Calum said. They other guys agreed. Luke looked at me and said "I think Clary need slme company tonight, right?"

I laughed and he took my hand.

-

On our way home it started to rain, and we ran hand in hand home.

"Gosh! That was wet!" Luke screamed when we came inside. "Yeah, that's for shure"

My lips was blue and it was so cold.

"I think we need to take a shower, Luke"

He grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder. I laughed and tried to come down from his tight grip. But I gave up when we came to the bathroom. He sat me gentle down, and grabbed my cheecks with his hands. And then he kissed me. It was hard to stand still. His tounge slowly slided into my mouth. And I just fell more and more inlove.

Before I could think, we were both undressed and in the shower. The hot water slowly covered our bodies, and it felt like we melted into one. He lifted me up so my feet were around his waist, and then we just kept going.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night. The room was dark. Just the light from the moon lighted up the room. I felt so satisfied and happy. He was sleeping, right beside my. His hands had a tight grip around my body and I felt safe. He was breathing heavy but silent. He looked like an angel, my angel.

I fell asleep right after that.

-
//Lukes point of view//

She was so beautiful. Her hair was messy but still sexy, and her lips were kinda dry but also sexy. I kissed her, and she moved. She grabbed my cheek and said with her eyes still closed "How dare you to wake me, mr. Hemmings?" "I just had to check if you were an illusion, cause you are so beautiful" She opened her eyes. God damn it, she was hot! She laughed and said "I am as real as you want me to be"