7: Oh no..

At the mall.
Clarys point of view:

"Love is in the air. Dum dum dum dum dum dum" Michael and Calum were singing it when they saw me and Luke.

Luke roled his eyes and said "Shut up!"

The boys laughed and so did Mary. She was standing beside Ashton. He looked at me on this wierd way. Like... like i was Mary. He looked at me like Luke looked at me the first time he saw me. It scared me.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked. I looked at him and said "Yeah..."

"Lets go grab some icecream" Said Michael. The thought of icecream made me sick... I was not in thee mood for food right now. "I'll pass. Im not hungry" I said. "Meen either" said Ashton.

They walked to the icecreamshop and it was just me and Ashton left.

"Sorry for asking but how was the night with Luke?"

I looked at him and he was kinda sad. "Uhm...it was good. Why are you asking?"

"Uhm...i just wondered. Luke is known as a sucker when it comes to have sex, but i guess he has changed"

Ashston smiled.

"Yeah...shure.." I said.

He took my hand and whispered "I'm better"

Everything happend so fast, so i slapped him with the other hand. He let go of my hand and looked at me with a suprised look.

"Wow... I was joking" He said. I knew that he wasnt.

"What the fuck are you doing ?!"

"Mary dont like me. I mean look at her. She is totally in to Calum!" Ashton was upset. I looked at her. She was standing close to Calum, not too close. She laughed of everything he said. Yeah... She was in to him. "Well...why do you care? You have just known her for a day" He looked at me and said "I wish I was Luke" He grabbd my hand again. "Ashton... What are you trying too say?"

"What are you guys doing?" Said Calum.

Ashton started too look closely on my hand. He was pretending that it was a bug on it. "I was just removing a spider from her hand, she hates them" Omg...he was so bad at this. I love spiders, I have a spider named Ted at home. Mary looked at me and I knew that she was asuming something, she knew that i loved spiders.

"Uhm...well... This ice cream was yummy!" Said Michael, just to stop the awkward situation. "Yeah! It is the best !" Said Mary. "Can I taste from your ice cream?" Asked Calum. Mary laughd and gave him a taste of the ice, and she was feeding him wih her own spoon. I felt really bad for Ashton. I saw the pain in his eyes.

Luke was staring at Calum. I knew what he was thinking "Really?! Really, Calum?!"

Mary was laughing and smiling from ear to ear. I was so close to just scream, but i didn't.