The machines made different sounds, my heart was beating slow and relaxed. I took a deep breath and looked around.
He wasnt there.
He had probably left me here.
I mean he had to go on the tour.

The door opened and a tired face with messy hair showed up. He was still wearing the same clothes as before the carcrash.
He smirked, but it slowly faded away as he started to cry.
"That shouldent have happened, Rach. I should have shouted! I should have stopped you!"
"What are you talking about, Luke?" My voice was dry and tired.
"We stopped the tourbuss because you had to pee, and the busstoilet was broken so you had to pee outside. You crossed the road and sat down. I was busy with talking with the boys beacause I didnt want them to look at you, and suddenly you were laying on the road bloody and unconsious." He sobbed and walked over to my bed.
I cried, he cried, we cried.
It was nice, I guess.
"The most important thing is that I am alive and that the boys didnt see my vagina" He looked up at me and started laughing.
I laughed, he laughed, we laughed.
That was nice, for sure.

He crawled up in the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you so much, Rachel. I hope you know that"
"I know now"
He kissed my lips gentle and soft.

I woke up when the nurse came in.
She smiled to us.
Luke jumped down from the bed and asked "Is everything alright?"
"I really dont know what to say" She answered.
I sat up in the bed and asked "Sorry, I dont understand. What are you talking about?"
She smiled and said "Its a miracle that you made it trough this carcrash with no brokenbones! Im so happy that the baby made it too!" She laughed and expected us too laugh with her, but we dint.
"What did you just say?" I freaked out.
"What? Oh... The doctor havent told you yet. Uhm...you are pregnant!"