2: A band

Hello everyone!"

We looked on the stage and there was Harry Pethford. He was the owner if the club. He was talking in a microfon.

"Tonight we are going to make a little twist. If someone wants to come on the stage to sing just come talk to me. We also have drums, gitars and many instruments. We are ofcourse going to play DJ music to so just relax everyone!"

The boys started talk again like they haven't heard a word of what Harry said.

"I want to dance! Does anybody wants to join me our...?" She looked at us. I was to shy to dance when the boys were here. "Ashton can dance with you!" Said Michael. "We can give it a shot" Said Ashton.

Mary laughed and ran out on the floor with Ashton following her. She grabbed his hands and started move to the ryhtm. She was good at dansing. They was dancing to 'Shower with Becky G' They were laughing and having a good time. Michael and Calum was looking at eachoyher and said "We are just going to grab a drink"

Then it was just me and Luke.

He looked at me. This time he wasnt blushing. "It looks like they are having fun" He said and pointed at Ash and Mary. They were hugging and dancing. It looked like they had been knowing eachother for years.

"Yeah, it is a long time since I have seen her so happy. She haven't had a great time the last weeks and I hope that she is finally back. Please tell me that Ashton isn't a rebbel, and that he maybe can stay friends with Mary" I looked at them and I could see the joy in her eyes and that she was so happy.

"Ashton will never let that girl go. I can't say for shure but he is not a bad boy. He has also been having a tuff time and I cant remember the last time I saw him this happy" He was looking at them and I was looking at him. His eyes was glowing and I couldent stop staring, again. He was clean perfection.

My heart was beating so fast when he was biting his lower lip. His lipring made the same wierd sound.

"I love that sound" He said and laughed.

"Your lipring is very nice by the way"

"It tastes even nicer than it looks you know"

We both laughed.

Michael and Calum came back with two red bulls. They sat down and kept on talking about what they talked about when they came.

"Can't you guys go on the stage and sing?!" I said.