3: So close...

The boys looked nervous on eachother. Michael started doing things with his phone and Calum just looked away pretending that he couldent hear What i said. Luke just looked at me with a smile. "Do you really Want to hear us play ?"

"Yeah..i have to hear how you guys Suck!" I said. Luke started bite his lower lip and I knew that he couldent say no.

"Common guys! We have to show this girl how We can rock this club!"

The guys just looked confused on eachother. Luke and Calum walked to the stage and Michael said "He is just doing it because of you" And then he ran to the stage. Michael stopped Mary and Ashton's dancing. He pointed on the stage and grabbed Ashton in his arm and walked to the stage.

"What Did just happend ?!" Said Mary when She came to the table. She say down beside me and She was kinda mad. "Relax, he is just going up on the stage to play some songs" She looked at me and her Face became a huge sun. She were smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello guys ! We are 5 seconds of summer and we will play some songs for you tonight !"

Michael was talking but the audience didn't actually answer him.

Mary and I walked out on the floor to get a better view.

Ashton was the drummer and Calum played bass. Luke and Michael played gitar. Calum, Luke and Michael had a microfon infront of them so they were probably singing together. Luke looked at me and smiled to me from the stage. I blushed and smiled back.

The gitar started play and the drums started bang. Calum started sing " I wish that I was 18" And he continued with something about a girl that was over 18 years old. The boys sang along on the refreng and the audience started to like it. They were clapping and dancing Like wild people. Mary was standing there with stars in her eyes looking at Ashton playing drums.

The song was over and the audience gave them a huge aplaus.

"Ok! That was the first song! Now we will play 'Don't stop' Enjoy everybody!"

Calum said.

The drums and the guitar started play and Luke sang "You're like perfection, some kinda Holliday"

He were looking at me and on the guitar. And then on me, just like he was singing to me. He had an amazing voice. He were flirting with his eyes to me and I had to smile back. Mary were rocking to the song and the audience were going wild!

"Thank you so much guys! You are amazing!"

The applause were high and it lasted long. The guys were laughing and bowing. Luke blinked with his left eye to me and I felt that my heart was booming of joy! I tried to stay comed but it was very hard. He was so handsome and cute! His lipring were shining and I had to lean on Mary to stand up.

"Omg, Ashton is so handsome!" She said without looking at me.

"I will not disturb you to! I have Luke!" We were totally amazed, and we just looked at eachother and laughed.

"We'll girls! What do you think ?!" Screamed Ashton. He looked at Mary and she ran towards him and gave him a hug, but he grabbed her head and kissed her. It looked like her body turned to jelly in his grip, and we just laughed. Luke was trying to hide that he was looking at me but I caught him.

"You were kinda amazing up there" I said.

"We'll..it was hard to remember the text. Your beautifullness were disturbing me" He was biting his lower lip and he made the sound and I understood what he was trying to say so I lent forward and whispered to him "The boy should take the first step" He looked suprised at me and whased his lips with his tounge. He grabbed my waist and pushed me closer to him. He whispered in my ear "I promise. My lipring do taste good" He brushed away the hair that was in my face and pushed it carefully behind me ear. I smiled to him and he closed his eyes and lent forward but...

"Hello guys!"

Lukes hands that was around my face and waist disappeared.

I looked around and I saw Harry the owner standing there smiling.

"You were amazing up there !"

Luke scratched his back head and said

"Well...uhm..thanks!"

I felt that I wanted to punch Harry in the face. I was so close to Kiss the cutest boy ever. I had such a good luck! (note the sarcasm)