3

"Wise up

"Wise up."

The group were all waiting in the waiting room until Chad had to go to the bathroom so Mindy went with cause you never go anywhere alone, clearly Wes didn't get that because he went to get a snack alone

Amber was sitting on the other side of couch as her girlfriend, it was like Lillian was sickening to her. Ambers eyes wouldn't leave Lily it was like she knew something was bad was about to happen.

As everyone was out of sight and it was just the two of them, Lilys phone went off...

unknown

"Hello?"

"Hello, Lillian."

"What do you want?"

"For you to wise up."

"Wise up?"

"I love the way you did your hair today, the curls really define your features. Your gorgeous features. And that teal shirt suits you, hopefully it's the one I kill you in."

"Oh I'm so scared."

She hung up the phone absolutely terrified but she didn't let the person on the phone know that.

"That was ghostface." The girl mumbled under her breath shocked as hell.

"What the fuck? Guys!" Amber called over the group, just in case.

"What's going on?" Wes asked looking at the alarmed girls face.

"Ghostface just called me." A frightened Lillian told her friends looking around just in case.

"What did they say?" Mindy asked giving the girl a quick cuddle, she smelled hella good.

"They told me to wise up then started complementing me."

"Oh Amber ghostface is coming for your girl!" Chad laughed trying to lighten the mood which he was always really good at.

"We can talk about with later let's go see Tara." Amber let it go for now and wrapped her hand around her girlfriend's waist. It was meant to feel comforting but something was just off. Like why didn't she want to engage in the ghostface talk? She just brushed it off.

The group were all talking to Tara but Lily just zoned out of the whole conversation. She was so on edge every noise alarmed her, causing her to jump. Finally she zoned back in.

"Lily? What's wrong?" Tara asked but she obviously shouldn't tell her that anything was wrong, she had already been through enough.

"Nothing, I'm just so tired. How are you feeling?" Lillian questioned her hurting cousin.

"I've been better but it is what it is."

"My mom has some brownies I'm supposed to bring to you, I'll make sure to bring them next time." Lily told her cousin but she was pretty sure Gavin ate all the brownies.

Tara and Lillian's dads both left their families to start a fish taco truck in la.

Finally the person everyone was waiting for showed up. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked her sister immediately getting down to her level.

"You came." Tara pointed out very slowly the drugs must be getting to her. "Of course I came."

"This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam introduced the ginger standing next to her, he was so ugly Sam could do so much better than whatever that is.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm so sorry if I'm intruding." The ginger greeted and he seemed super awkward.

"Nice to meet you, too." Tara replied.

"Hi." Wes said to the girl who the group hadn't seen in a while.

"Hi. Thank you for calling." Sam smiled at the boy who was always her second favorite to Lily obviously.

"Of course." Wes uttered as Amber took her girlfriend hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Look at your hair! I like it." Sam played with the boys freshly bleached hair as she reached the other side of the room.

"These are Chad and Mindy, the twins. My cousin Lillian, we call her Lily. And Wes.I used to babysit them all." Sam introduced the tight group to her boyfriend.

"Which is always how I like to be introduced." Wes laughed as Sam's eyes moved to Amber Freeman, her eyes widened as if she realized something.

"And Amber. Hey." Sam wiped the look off her face and greeted the girl she wasn't so fond of.

The three greeted each other.

"Where's Mom?" Sam asked putting her attention back on Tara.

"She's stuck at a conference in London. She called me earlier." Tara responded looking down at her chipped nail polish.

"Yeah, for all of ten minutes. Look, guys, Tara's really tired. Maybe we should just give her some space." Amber had a point Tara looked like she was seconds away from drifting off, but I reckon Amber just wanted to get to her girlfriend's house faster.

Everyone agreed and made their way to the door.

"Not you, Sam. I want you to stay." Tara called out to her sister. Just as Lilys body was half way out of the doorway Sam called her.

"Lily can I steal you for a second?" Sam asked making Amber give her the dirtiest look ever.

"Of course." Lillian answered.

As soon as the door shut Sam turned to look at the girl with her jaw basically on the ground. "No, Amber? Really? That's who you picked out of everyone? Your girlfriend's a bitch man!" Sam questioned keeping her voice down just in case they were listening in.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend and I love her." Lillian defended her gorgeous girlfriend, who she adored so much. You'd never think someone could love someone else so much.

"What about Wes?" Amber raised her voice just to get shushed immediately by both of the other girls.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You have fun with that ginger dick." Lily teased when she reached for the door handle.

"I think you guys are cute." Tara defended her cousin and her young love.

"Thank you Tara."

"chose your last words this is the last time cause you and I were born to die"
949 words