7

"you have terrible taste"

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad interrupted Sam he better not be like this the whole time, or he can go ahead and die

"And why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense" Wes accused Dewey making everyone look over at him for a reaction.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey questioned the white haired boy.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes just said shot after shot which wasn't very respectful.

"Well, maybe you're the killer because that cut deep." Dewey got a bit choked up making Lily feel bad for him.

"Guys stop throwing each other under the bus that's our job." Lily demanded while pointing to her and Mindy.

"For real, we are the ones leading this. I'm the horror movie expert, and lovely Lillian here is my assistant." Mindy reminded the audience who didn't have very good etiquette.

"That douche-nozzle is connected I googled him His mom is Leslie Macher, Stu Macher's sister." Amber told the group making sense of the whole thing with Vance's death.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv questioned which was stupid, how are you gonna live in Woodsboro and not know who Stu Macher is?

"He's Billy Loomis's accomplice. A real loony tune." Dewey answered.

"Okay, Okay. So the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers." Lillian pointed out to Mindy so she couldn't connect the dots for her.

"Oh, my God He's making a requel!" Mindy shouted out in shock as she turned to look at Lily's.

"A what?"

"Or a legacyquel, fans are torn on the terminology." Mindy said turning her attention back to the group.

"God, please speak english." Chad asked still being disrespectful.