4

"not smart enough"

"not smart enough"

The group went to the bar downtown and had to sneak in there own alcohol

The group went to the bar downtown and had to sneak in there own alcohol. Everyone else but Lillian drank, Lily told her brother that if he never drinks she will never drink, and Lillian wasn't one to break promises.

"That is so typical for a psycho murder to just complement you." Mindy laughed as she shoved the girls with her elbow, trying to make her laugh.

"Well I'm a catch." Lily giggled glancing over at Wes then to Amber. Did Amber see that?

"Of course, of course." Mindy led the girl to the other end of the pool table.

"I don't get this, do you get any of this?" Lillian asked Mindy pointing at the pool table which Wes and Mindy were playing on.

"Yes I do, but I'm too lazy to explain it." Mindy let out then took a huge sip of her drink, which was loaded with liquor.

"I'll explain it to you. Come here." Wes called his blonde friend over.

"What would I do without you?" Lily smiled at the boy making Amber look over at the two.

Wes explained the game and still Lillian didn't get it, but she acted like she did.

"So what is she like, the sister?" Liv asked talking about Sam. How could Amber possibly hate Sam she's so nice.

"Sam? Sam is so cool." Chad complemented her, he might like her more than Lily does.

"You only say that because she let you wear Pokemon onesies to bed for a year." Mindy mocked her childish brother.

"That's true. That's a true statement." Chad was even the slightest bit ashamed of that incredibly embarrassing fact.

"No, trust me, Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, with his brother, walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all. Maybe Sam's changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again." Amber explained.