5

"I do only want you"

After a long night the two girls fell asleep

After a long night the two girls fell asleep. As they were asleep and I think Amber was too,  Lily got a call from Sam.

"Hey are you with Amber?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just attacked and the call came her fucking number."

"It's wasn't her she doesn't have her phone."

"Can you guys still come over here?"

"Coming."

"Who was that?" Amber asked looking like she hadn't got a drop of sleep, maybe she wasn't asleep with Lillian.

"Sam, we have to go to the hospital." Lillian told her as she got up and grabbed her keys funny thing is they weren't where she left them. Lily only lives like five minutes away from the hospital so they got there around the same time as Wes's mom.

Lily didn't see her mom working the front desk so she must've gone home.

"I've got a body outside a bar on Main, and then you get attacked here. You said the call came from Amber's number?" Sheriff Hicks made sure what she was writing down was correct.

"So? We know he called on my phone before when he attacked Tara." Amber reminded everyone but Sam still was giving her a look, like she didn't believe her.

"Or, and I'm just spit-balling here...you're the killer." Richie I think his name was suggested making Amber a bit defensive.

"And where were you when all this happened?" Hicks asked Richie who looked uncomfortable with the question.

"I was... watching Netflix" he uttered under his breath embarrassed with his horrible alilbi.

"Ooh, yeah Super-solid alibi, bro" Amber teased in disbelief with the whole situation.