6

"I fell"

"I fell"

Lily was woken up by her brother who had some important news for her

Lily was woken up by her brother who had some important news for her. "Lily, I have a girlfriend!" Gavin jumped on the bed, seeing him so happy kinda warmed her heart until she remembered the night before.

"I'm happy for you." Lillian acted happy as she sat upright smiling at the extremely ecstatic boy.

"What happened to your face?" Gavin questioned as he sat down next to his sister.

"I fell." Lily lied she didn't want Amber to seem like a bad person, especially to the captain of team Wes.

"Anyways mom wants you downstairs." Gavin hopped off the bed and right to the door.

"One second I have to use the bathroom." Lillian lied she just wanted to wipe the dried up blood of her face. She never would've imagined Amber would've physically hurt her, but here we are. She couldn't bare to look at herself in the mirror, who doesn't want a big ole bruise and a busted up lip on there birthday which was tomorrow.

After a long painful cleaning her phone went off...

unknown

"Heya Lily."

"Leave me alone."

"It's not you I'm after."

"Then why are you calling me?"

"I'm warning you someone you love is gonna die today."

"Please don't do this whoever you are."

"Be ready beautiful."

Lillian didn't know what she should do, she didn't know what she could do. So she kept it to herself and went downstairs.

When Angie saw Lillians face her jaw dropped. "I fell."