13

"You're scaring me"

"You're scaring me"

Lily made her way over to the only people she could find, liv and mindy

"Heya friend oh and Liv." Lillian said as she got a huge headache from flopping down on the couch.

"Fuck you!"

"You can't be mean to me cause it my birthday, so I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Lily told her while she laid on Mindy's legs. Lily really loved Mindy, never could she have imagined it being more than friends, or that Mindy felt the same way.

"The goddamn fucking Uber canceled on me! Great Now I can't have sex and I can't get a ride home Could this night get any shittier?" Liv yelled out and all Lily thought was who wanted to have sex with her rude ass?

"shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your bitching !" Lily told the pink haired girl and flipped her off.

"Liv, where's my brother?" Mindy asked the girl then Lily realized they were gonna have sex! Ewwww, yuck, barf, throwing up.

"What? I don't know, Mindy probably off accusing everyone of being the killer!" Liv yelled out i hope she knows that whole world doesn't want to hear her voice all the damn time!

"He actually went looking for you." Mindy told her raising her eyebrow making Lily snicker because she looked like the rock.

"I didn't see him okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" Liv questioned.

"Just revising my suspect list."

"fuck this!" Liv let out as she sat down next to the other two girls who didn't like her.

"Are you afraid of me, Mindy? You think I did something
to your brother? Huh? You think I'm gonna... cut you up?" Liv asked getting in Mindy's face, who does this bitch think she is?

"You're fucking weird I'm out." Lily excused herself from the situation and went over to the kitchen for a little snack. Lily picked some bbq chips and only got to eat about five before she ran back into the living room, cause Amber said..."What did you do to her?"

"Nothing. No, I didn't do anything! The killer, he..." Sam tried to explain as everyone bundled up close to Mindy who look dead already

"Is she okay?" Tara asked a dumb question she obviously wasn't okay.

"What the fuck?" Firecrotch yelled after he dropped his beer, he better clean that up.

"Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam questioned after standing up to face her boyfriend. That was his name, Richie!

"I went into the basement to get beer." Richie struggled to get out I assume he isn't very fond of dead bodies.

"You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked acting like she didn't go alone literally an hour ago.

"I asked her to come with me! She said no!" Richie explained as Liv came and made everything worse like always.

"Stay the fuck back!" Amber put her hands out as she pushed Lily behind her in attempt to protect her.

"Jesus Christ!" Liv was bawling her eyes out, giving Lillian a bigger headache.

"I was with Tara, but the rest of you were wandering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber pointed her finger at everyone else, literally.

"Fuck you, Amber fuck you!" Liv was breathing very heavily.

"Why is there blood on your hands?" Sam questioned bring the attention to Liv bloody hands.

"What? I found Chad I found Chad and he's..." Liv was just mumbling at this point the only word they understood was Chad.

"Chad?"

"You're fucking lying." Amber looked at the other girl in disgust. "You're the killer." Richie looked at the girl in disbelief.

"No, I'm not." Liv plead.

"Liv, stop!" Amber let out her hands ahead of her.

"fuck you!"
"Liv, just stop!"
"fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" Those were Liv's last words, this moment would repay in Lillian's head every day until she died.

"I know." Amber let out then pulled out a gun and shot Liv right in the middle of her forehead."Welcome to Act Three." Lillian couldn't believe it, how could Amber do this to her? It was all a lie.

Lily ran her ass out of there and up to Ambers room which was so stupid! Lillian was so fucking pissed, and sad at the same time. She was mad at what Amber did, she took away her parents, and her bestfriend Gavin. She was sad that she thought someone really loved her.

Then Amber barged in hold the gun up to Lily.

"Don't act surprised now my love." Amber said getting closer and closer until the gun was touching Lillians forehead.

"You're scaring me."

"I love you, I'm sorry it had to end like this. We had some fun times tho didnt we?"

"But it was all fake?"

"No it wasn't darling, not all of it I did really love you."

"Someone who 'loved' me wouldn't have fucking killed my mom and brother. You ruined everything! why? Why did you do this? Why? Why did you take them away from me?"

"I helped you, you're better off alone maybe you will finally grow up."

"My brother, he had the brightest future. I mean fuck Stanford wanted him! All my mom wanted was to give her kids the best life. And you took that away because of some pathetic movie. It's sounds like you're the one who needs to grow up!"

"Im sorry I had to do this on your birthday baby, but any last words?"

"Fuck you!"

"You already did that, Lily."

Amber shot Lily once in her rib cage which Amber must've thought was her heart, because she hurried off.

Lillian wanted to stop, to give up the pain was getting too much to handle, but she remembered her brother's request...to keep going for him, so she did. After it was all over, lily had been rushed to the hospital and end up pulling through. And Amber died. The woman she swore she was gonna marry ended up trying to kill her. That same woman was never gonna be forgotten by Lillian she was her first everything, you can't forget those no matter how hard you try.

"I hate to do this to you on your birthday, happy birthday by the way."
1032 words