10

"Fuck you! I'm so sick and tired of being treated like I'm just someone you can walk over!"

Finally Lillian looked down to see the big pile of blood from her knees, and limped over to the medicine cabinet

Finally Lillian looked down to see the big pile of blood from her knees, and limped over to the medicine cabinet. She carefully wrapped her knees up and just as she finished she glanced over and saw Gavin hugging Joshua.

Gavin would forgive anyone even if they killed him, he's just like his sister a doormat although Lillian is trying o change that for herself.

Looking at the two hugging hurt her, he wasn't there to hug us at our happiest but he can come for our lowest.

Someone knocked on the door interrupting this touching father son moment. Lillian limped over to the door and was actually kinda glad to see Amber. She couldn't help herself she fell into her girlfriend arms and the tears began again.

"Amber, they killed her, they killed my mom." Lillian said through the tears as Amber played with Lily's hair that she adore so much.

"I know, I heard. I'm so sorry my love." Amber apologized, something her own father didn't even say. He didn't care the Angie had died, he just wanted to come in as this savior.

"Go pack we have to go before it gets dark. I'll go tell your sister." Lillian overheard Joshua say to Gavin which for some reason shocked her. How didn't she know this was gonna happen?

"What? We are just going to leave?" Lily let go of Amber and walked up to Joshua still in shock.

"What else can we do? It's not safe here, I don't want you two getting hurt." Joshua told his only daughter, he acted like he cared he obviously didn't.

"Can we please stay two more nights? I just want one last birthday here, then we can go please." Lily begged the guy who should be begging her for forgiveness.

"Okay then, I'm gonna stay at the hotel down the street."

"Thank you Joshua." Lillian said as she took Amber hand to lead her up to her room.

"Hello Mr. Carpenter. I'm Lilys girlfriend, Amber" Amber shook her girlfriend's dad hand. It's funny how she knew everything about him but he didn't even know she existed.

"Hi Amber." He sighed almost embarrassed he didn't know her.

They went up to Lillians room, and just sat there for a moment before Amber started talking.

"I can't believe this, it's so unfair. Your mom was so sweet to everyone." Amber wasn't helping but Lillian wasn't about to knock her down.

"I know."

Then the two girls phones went off.

ghostface slayers

chad
so basically I just had to best idea
let's have a party to celebrate Wes

liv
I'm down

mindy
well I'm not staying home alone

amber
let's do it at my house at 10 pm tomorrow
tell everyone

Lillian didn't want to be around people, she didn't want to celebrate Wes's death. This is wrong, and she wasn't gonna stand for it.

"So you're gonna host?" Lillian asked in a snarky voice.

"Yeah, my mom's going out of town tomorrow." Amber smiled at the girl not noticing her tone.

"Why would you even agree to that? Wes's death isn't something we should be fucking celebrating, we should be morning him!" Lily snapped for the second time tonight.

"People morn in different ways, besides it a memorial not a party." Amber laughed she looked Lily dead in the eyes and laughed at her.

"You think this is funny?" Lily asked.

"Kinda."

"I'm so sick and tired of being treated like I'm just someone you can walk over! Like my opinion doesn't matter!" Lillian yelled she needed to yelled or else she would cry, and she was tired of crying all the time.

"I never said that, I value your opinion." Amber still was smirking like something was funny.

"Then act like it!" Lily used her own words against her.

"Can you please just clam down.." Amber was acting like she was some sort of saint.

"Cause I can't go alone." Amber told her in a flirty tone.

The two had a full on make out session, because Lillian couldn't say no to Amber she just meant so much to her.

"I love you Lily." Amber whispered in between kisses.

"I love you too." Lillian said really fast then got back to the kissing, which surprisingly took her mind off everything. Or maybe that was just Amber.

"Oh shit, I have to go." Amber looked at the time in her phone and stood up to leave.

"Why?"

"I told my mom I'd help her pack." Amber uttered as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay bye."

Lily waited until Amber shut the front door to leave her room. She heard her dad talking on the phone with a funeral director which made the tears start again.  Maybe ghostface wouldn't be the one to kill her, maybe she will just die from a broke heart. Her life couldn't get more shitty. Her mom was dead, she was unawarely in a toxic relationship, her absent dad just came back out of nowhere, and she gonna have to leave her home. She heard the front door shut and knew her dad left to go to the hotel.

Lillian walked into her mom's room where she saw Gavin crying in the bed. It still smelt like her, Lily quickly shut the door so the smell couldn't leave. Her from yesterday clothes were on the ground. The brush she used to tie her hair back was on her dresser. Her tv was still playing in love lucy from the night before. Lillian made sure to remember everything and where it all was so it would become a memory, something she would never forget.

Her and Gavin fell asleep in the bed both facing different ways, both making puddles with their tears. Little did Lily know what was to come was still worse than what she's going through now, if only she knew to stop Gavin from getting those stupid muffins, if only she knew to forgive her dad, if only she knew the hug them cause you never know when it's your last time hugging someone.

"chose your last words this is the last time cause you and I were born to die"
983 words