Friends

Aarvi Sharma

The delulu bitxh you will find in every book but doesn't have a story line of hers

The delulu bitxh you will find in every book but doesn't have a story line of hers. (P.s. this character is me and since sara is my fav person I have used her pic to show me) Trisha's good friend and a future psychologist. Bonds with Trisha on almost everything. They are extremely relatable to each other and won't stop talking once they began.
Age - 19 year old.

Kiara Oberoi

She is on her much needed break. She joins Trisha's college in mid semester and somehow instantly gets in the group. Trisha's best friend.
Age - 19 year old

Varun Mittal

Bisexual. Trisha's new found best friend in her college. Extremely funny and the typical comedic relief a story has. The only difference is he is also someone who knows when to be serious.
Age - 19 year old 

Priyanka Goenka

Aadrik's one and only bestie. Not the jealous type. Loves Reyansh as a friend and is pursuing creative writing.
Age - 20 year old.

Siddhi Ambani

Trisha's soulmate. A person Trisha goes to advice for after Aadrika Di. A person so close to Trisha that she can kill anyone to protect her. Trisha isn't exactly an angry person but hurt Siddhi and she will make paper out of you to right a murder mystery based on your life. Siddhi would do anything for her.
Age - 19 year old.

These are thier friends. Our male lead isn't a friends person but does have a major character development ahead in this book and series.

Next we have playlist for the book.

Your Dolphin