Chapter 5

Kuch toh hai tujhse Raabta
Kyun hai yeh kaise hai yeh tu bata

🤍

Third Person Pov.

Trisha was busy having a never ending eye contact with Aadrik when Varun interrupted her. "Agar staring contest ho gaya ho toh let's talk. I have something important to tell you" He began speaking in fun way and became serious towards the end. Varun didn't look like a person who can be angry to me so far, so I think something big must have happened, thought Trisha. She nodded at him and both disappeared into hallway. (If staring contest has ended so let's talk)

Varun made her calmly sit before reciting what happened on stage and after that. He watched as her expressions went from normal to furious to sad. She felt extremely unhappy on how she decided to make one female friend and she turned out like this. She felt Siddhi can only ever be the Best Female Friend. She knew she was wrong to think like that but she was too hurt to bother about it. Her eyes showed betrayal. She might not have trusted Anika with her life but what she thought was to get bare minimum of a friendship. Being happy in the friend's happiness was what she expected but who was she kidding, it's not school anymore where she'll get those friends. This world is too cruel for that.

She decided she would confront the girl right at that moment. She didn't want any sort of misunderstandings or toxicity in her college life. She decided toxic friendships ended with her school. The ones who stayed were hers. She decided she needs to create a safe space for herself. She barged towards Anika. Varun looked a bit scared seeing the way Trisha stormed off. Aadrik saw her and felt the urge to help her but decided against it. He thought who is he to interrupt. She is special to him because of his feelings and thoughts doesn't mean he is special to her as well. And oh boy was he wrong in a million ways !!

She saw Anika sitting on a bench being unhappy of Trisha's win. Trisha moved towards her. The sound of her anklets startled Anika. She tried not to look bothered but failed miserably. Trisha asked in a calm voice, "Why did you do it ?! You could have asked me. I would have let you dance if you wanted it so much. Why would you try to bring me down in such a cheap way ?!"

A little hurt could be seen on Trisha's face but she masked it off behind her calm voice within a moment. Anika got extremely angry because obviously that's her coping mechanism. She couldn't handle being wrong. She shouted angrily, "Ofcourse you would have pittied me. What are you trying to do ?! Trying to appear calm and all and thinking this is gonna work. I very well know sl*ts like you. 3 men for you came to scold me. Not bad huh. You are trying to appear calm and giving as if you would have let me dance when we both know that's not the case. No one would give up an opportunity like that. Especially a pick me like you." Trisha was amused by whatever she said. She found it hilarious when Anika called her a pick me.

"Honey, we clearly know who is the so called pick me here. I was trying to stay calm as I was worried what could have made you take such a decision. I was empathetic towards your mentality and mental health that made you take such a step. And guess what I was right. You do need help. Now don't act as if I am trying to degrade you by saying this. I am genuinely worried. I'll share you the no. of my psychology teacher. Do get the help required." Encountered Trisha extremely politely and she walked off leaving a stun Anika. She wondered is all that still acting or is she making fun. She decided it to be the latter one and stormed off imagining her as a pick me. As if the world cared about what she thought.

🤍

Trisha pov.

Honestly speaking I was angry at her in the beginning but then the way she bursted off I understood she is going through something and empathized towards her. I can't even imagine being in her situation. Imagine being insecure enough to hurt someone this severely. How badly she must have fought throughout her childhood to reach such a stage. I was thinking about it when I reached my dorm.