Prologue

Third person Pov.

Trisha was busy day dreaming about what her life will be once she gets into Warnish Academy. India's no. 1 college, situated in Mumbai. She gave the application without anyone knowing it except her best friends i.e. Siddhi, Kiara and Aarvi.

As her mind was going into various directions, she gets a call from her soulmate Siddhi.

"Kya hua Siddhi ? Jaldi bata waise hi college entrance ka soch soch kar tension ho Raha hai"

( What happened Siddhi? Tell quickly, I am already gets worried about college entrance because of my overthinking )

"Are wahi batane call Kiya hai. Tera admission ka mail aa Gaya hoga check kar. Yahi time Diya hua tha." Siddhi Replied.

(I have called to tell that only. Your admission mail must have came. Check it. This was the time given.)

"Hey bhagwan!! Pls mera admission ho gaya ho." Prayed Trisha.q

(Oh god !! I hope I have got the admission)

Trisha opens her mail with crossed fingers. She keeps praying for her future. That's when she clicks on mail and looks at it astonished. She had gotten admission with a 50% scholarship. She starts jumping and shouting. Siddhi on the other hand is delighted and jumping and screaming her heart out as well.

Trisha immediately adds Aarvi and Kiara on call.

Aarvi in husky voice says, " Haan kya hua Trisha ?"

(Yes, what happened Trisha)

Trisha replies, "Bro !! Mera admission ho gaya Warnish Academy mein."

(I got admission in Warnish Academy)

Trisha jolts up and sits straight. She is in a trance while Kiara joins the call. In hurry she asks, "Haan kya hua achanak ?"

(Yes, what happened suddenly)

That's what takes Aarvi out of her trance and she shouts, "Our Trisha got admission in Warnish Academy. Omg I am literally jumping right now. Yayyy"

Kiara squeals to this and starts congratulating Trisha. All four are jumping in happiness when Trisha 's Mother Shikha enters the room.

Shikha says, "kya hua tujhe? Hume bhi bata Khushi ki baat"

(What happened to you? Tell the good news to me as well)

"Are !! Mom I have gotten admission in Warnish Academy with 50% scholarship." Trisha replied.

Her mother is extremely happy for her and hugs her. Meanwhile her besties cuts the call to give mother daughter time to celebrate. Shikha is on cloud nine on her daughter's achievement. She asks all the details and is proud of how Trisha did everything on her own and got into such a prestigious college.

Shikha asks Trisha to tell this to her father and she immediately sprints off looking like squirrel.

In her father's study

"Are are Trisha Zara sambhal ke. Hua kya hai ?" Says her father.

(Trisha be careful. What happened? )

To which Trisha replies, "Papa aapki beti ka Warnish Academy mein admission ho gaya hai. Ab mai Mumbai jaungi."

(Father, your daughter has gotten admission in Warnish Academy. Now I will go to Mumbai)

"Are waah beta. I am so proud of you. " Says her father as he gives her a kiss on her forehead.

(Oh great child)