- S. Geto - The Last -

Y/N was sitting on a dusty old chair in the middle of the room, rocking back and forth waiting for a familiar someone.

The room she was sitting in was the one on the very last floor of the abandoned building.
Behind her, there were no windows or doors, only holes in the wall through which the wind whistled.

The face she had put up was serious, unamused, with zero emotions left to show to this world.

Some strands of her (H/C) hair were falling on her face and followed her movement.
The long black coat caught the dust from the floor which made it appear gray at the very bottom where it was being dragged.

"So, you indeed arrived." - Geto entered the room carrying his soft smile like he always did before, and Y/N missed it very much.

She was still sitting in a chair, looking at the ceiling, only this time her rocking stopped and she held herself on two chair legs, face expression still unchanged.

"I came here to say my last goodbyes to you. The next time we see each other, Shibuya will carry my last fight." - Y/N stood up and looked at Geto for the first time since he arrived. Her words were sincere and she truly believed that that day will be the last one for her.

"I also wanted to ask you one question, and only one." - Y/N took a deep breath but very slowly, almost like she didn't want him to hear it and notice it. - "Why did you leave me behind and broke our promise?"

Geto was looking at Y/N with the same heartfelt expression. - "It was never my intention to leave you, I never forgot you. But I chose to live this way and not even you could stop me from choosing that fate. I know you're blaming yourself still but there was no fault in you. I know you felt the same way as me and we thought about same things, but we chose two completely different directions."

"So, now I can finally say and confirm that on that day, Suguru Geto got swallowed by darkness." - Y/N turned around and walked her way to the terrace that had no protection and railing. - "To this day and after I no longer exist, I will always see the old Suguru. And no matter how many bad things you do, I will never be able to see you as an evil person. Because I remember you as one of my favorites, one of the most beautiful ones when it comes to their soul, and I will never forgive you for choosing this path and for leaving me behind to only dream about you every day."

Both of them were now standing on the cold concrete of the terrace and looked far ahead between the clouds and the city.
Y/N could only imagine hugging him again and never letting him go. She wanted to turn back time and try again. He missed her dearly too and the feelings they had for each other years ago never changed to this day.

"Sayonara, Geto-kun." - Y/N turned to Geto and smiled genuinely with closed eyes, enjoying the moment she had just being there beside him after so long.

"Sayonara Y/N-chin. Sayonara to my love." - Geto smiled the same way as Y/N before she let her body fall from a building. She then used her cursed energy to tiptoe in the air and use the water droplets to get back down, just ĺike walking down the stairs.

Both of them hoped to see one another once again and spend time together like they used to, only this time, they may never meet again.