- Headcanons -

- He is the type of person to tell you the most random shit ever out of the blue which would make you confused at first but you would then laugh it off as if it's nothing.

- You and him would talk about life and meaningful stuff all the time and those conversations would just pop up naturally. Unplanned long sessions of convos that will, most likely, end up dark and depressing, are something you two love about you'd relationship.

- He loves when you brush and play with his hair. His head would just fall into your arms every time it touched his head even for a moment.

- Most likely tortured guys with his cursed spirits if they tried to flirt with you or hurt you

- Suguru can be a bit jealous but don't tell him I told you, it's a secret

- He loves to play with kids. Kids love to play with him. The mother figure, simple. You once sat on a bench in a park where some kids were playing near you and he couldn't take his eyes off of their stupid little games. He somehow ended up playing with them.

- Your favorite days are the ones when you're both home free and it's raining. That is the time for cuddles, snuggles, hot cocoa, and movies.

- Is a good cook, but fights for his life the whole time as everything is almost burned down or ruined in the process. Makes a whole mess of the kitchen.

- Tried to pick some flowers for you once but got stung by a bee in the process. You had to kiss his finger later for the pain to pass since he's a little crybaby when you're there.

- Loves when you ask him to carry you on one of his shoulders or a piggy back ride.

- Loves fruits and fruit salads. Is making them for you constantly.

- His closet is filled with oversized shirts and tracksuits. You would steal his shirts and look miniature in them since Suguru is a big man, let's be real.

- You do his skincare sometimes and pretend he's your spa client. He's not a fan of it but your touch is enjoyable so he lets you do it.

- You two got matching piercings and rings.