- S. Geto - Assassin -

"What?! You're going on that mission alone?! Yaga must be insane. His old brain is giving him up for sure this time." - Gojo was kinda mad they were sending Geto alone on the single, most complicated mission. He did think Geto could finish the mission successfully, but it was still insane to him how one man is going against another special grade sorcerer, known as the second strongest after himself. Hell, he even doubted he was the strongest when she existed in this world. It wasn't her ability, no, Gojo was aware that Y/N's technique wasn't as strong as his, and her strength couldn't measure to Jujutusu's assassination department, but she knew The Truth, and it scared the hell out of him.

'Would she use It on Suguru if her life was threatened?' - Gojo's mind was preoccupied with those thoughts since Geto told everyone he was going on a mission to kill no other than L/N Y/N.

"Satoru... I will do it alone, and I will finish my job. You are forgetting we are the strongest. If I'm met with her, who is also considered one of the strongest, I will fight until I'm stronger than her. Stop worrying so much." - Geto sighed and flicked Gojo's forehead.

"Ouch, okay..."

"We will be here in case you need backup." - Said Nanami while adjusting his glasses on top of the bridge of the nose.

That was only the beginning of Geto Suguru's wild mission that would lead him into a bunch of struggles and internal conflicts.

L/N Y/N. A powerful sorcerer who wasn't allowed anywhere near Jujutu's tech. On the black list for ploting a murder of Sukuna's vessel. She wanted to eliminate Sukuna once and forever, but that would mean she would have to sacrifice Yuji too since he was carrying Sukuna with him. By eliminating the king of curses, less disaster and misery would exist in this world, and less cursed spirits would emerge from the fear of the weak.

Meanwhile, Itadori Yuji was protected by the Assassionation department, and any treason or possible attack on him would be paid with a life. That's why Geto was given a mission to assassin Y/N and stop the possible disaster she would cause.

The first time Geto saw Y/N, he couldn't believe a person so gentle could be the sorcerer that's able to finish off the King of the curses himself.

Geto found himself staring at her, helping other people to get rid of the pain of carrying curses around them, by teaching them how to control the negative emotions so no more pain could be caused. And it worked, oh it worked so well. People saw her as a savior, an angel, a goddess on earth. But she didn't want that, she didn't want a title and to be constantly praised. She just wanted to use her power to help those in need.

The time was passing, and Geto only had 2 days until the end of the mission. He has 2 more days to pull the trigger, and everything will be fine. But he wasn't fine with ending your life, not after spending so much time admiring your kindness and strength. He saw you fighting curses with such ease, erasing them and releasing them into the light.

'She believes even they deserve to be let go into the light. I think I respect it.'

He kinda loved seeing her eyes light up every time a kid approached her and asked her for help. And her smile was contagious too, those rosy cheeks that would just pop whenever she smiled, that kinda became his favorite thing to look at but Geto wouldn't admit it, he was there to assassinate, not praise and fall in love.

'Suguru you are out of your mind. Go down there and do your fricking job!'

Y/N was now sitting alone on her balcony. She lived alone, and it was an amazing opportunity for Geto to complete his plan without anyone noticing anything. He jumped on his dragon and then jumped on her balcony. She was busy staring into the sky and drinking her warm cup of cranberry tea.