- S. Geto - Justice and Judgement -

He chose to kill every non-sourcerer.

Y/N chose to teach and save them.

He had no remorse and empathy towards the 'monkeys'.

She only accepted the ones she thought were worth teaching. The rest were filthy monkeys too.

Both of you were long gone from Jujutsu Highschool life and you were done with tolerating and respecting evil people causing misery to others and celebrating their downfall happily. It was time you showed them the taste of their own actions.

The difference was, Geto couldn't see any good in them anymore. You, on the other hand, saw hope in glimpses, in few of the mankind.

Together, you made a perfect couple. The respected cult leaders.

Geto would do his thing, use the monkeys and their money and power, and later eliminate them when there was no use of them.
He would also collect the curses and build his own little empire of them.

You were giving monkeys a chance to prove. If they passed the check, which would consist of talking to you for some time, they would get a chance to learn how to control their cursed energy and instantly make an improvement in the society by not creating more curses.

Geto respected your decision and made a deal that those people will live even when the war emerged.
You were not happy about the plan he had since it would go against your own ideology and wish to save all the good people from the disaster they didn't deserve, but at the same time, you realized that it's impossible to save all the good individuals so you just went with the plan and did your best to save as many of them now.

There was another deal you and Geto made. When monkeys were seeking your teachings and blessings, and they didn't pass the check, Geto was free to do whatever he wanted with them, you didn't care. They are just filthy evil monkeys after all.

While in school, you had no one except each other. When Geto was going on difficult missions, you would always wait for him at home to comfort him and make sure he was okay. In case the mission was passed to you both, you knew his favorite drink so you would carry it in your backpack and give it to him after he consumed the curses. It made it kind of easier for him to bear the taste of the vomit.

If you had a difficult mission and came back drained to the point of falling on your knees, he was there to carry you and your burdens on his back and help you through it all.

Over the time, you both realized how twisted up this world really is and you refused to live in it like that.
Both of you chose your paths that didn't part. They were kind of balanced out and the plan worked pretty well for years.

There was no one that could separate you two. It was a special kind of love, a special kind of understanding and respect, a special kind of compassion.

You two were truly a power couple - The perfect little cult leaders, embodying light and darkness, love and hate, justice and judgement.

"And because of this, you are my first and only love Y/N..."