- Scenarios -

Him coming home after a hard mission:

When Suguru comes back home after a mission that completely left him drained and tired, you would make sure to greet him at the door and immediately help him get inside and take any stuff he might be carrying.

He would plop down on the couch, exhale loudly, and close his eyes.
You would then bring him a glass of cold water and gently pat his head.

You have seen him in this state many times but could never get used to it. It hurt to see him like that.

You would leave him resting there while you're preparing a warm bowl of his favorite ramen.
If he had any wounds, scratches, or cuts, you would make sure to disinfect and bandage them.

"Thank you, love." - He would kiss your lips and hands carefully, and you would kiss his hands and wounds too.

You would then sit on the floor, your back leaned on the couch, eating ramen, listening to Suguru talking about the mission and how it went, before the two of you got under the soft blankets and cuddled until asleep.

You getting home after a hard mission:

Opening the door to your shared apartment, you would always smell something delicious. Every time you came home, you knew Suguru was cooking something nice for you.

You would sneak behind him and lay your head on his back, barely standing on your feet.

He would give you the loveliest smile ever and embrace you.
He knew how important it was for you to take a hot shower when you come home, so he carried you to the bathroom that was clean with all of your stuff neatly placed on the bathtub.

"Take your time, I'm going to finish the food." - He would leave a kiss on your cheek and tell you that he loves you. And you loved him too. I mean, who wouldn't when you're getting a princess treatment?

After you're finished with the shower, eating food and telling him everything about the mission and how brave and strong you were in a fight, you would fall asleep on the chair waiting for Geto to wash the dishes.

He would then carry you to your bedroom, gently place you on the bed, and tuck you in. He would also spend some time looking at your face and think about how lucky he is to have someone like Y/N in his life to take care of.