- Scenarios -

Kenjaku trying to flirt with Y/N:

You met the body of your old lover in Shibuya today, but the face that met yours wasn't the one you were holding so gently and carefully before.
And those were not the same lips you kissed every night before going to sleep, or every morning when woken up beside him in the warm bed.

That wasn't your Suguru, it was someone you despiced. Someone who took your blessing from you, never letting them rest in light completely.

But Kenjaku had different plans, he knew you still held Suguru close to your heart and the man you were seeing in front of you, was still technically the one she loved.

"Hello my love. We haven't seen each other for a long time." - Kenjaku smiled but the smile wasn't loving at all.

"I'm not your love, and never will be, don't ever call me that way."

"Oh? But I thought we promised to stay by each other's side forever, remember?"

"I made that promise to HIM, not a filthy person like you. It's a shame you're using his name as your own and making him look like a bad person."

That was the moment Kenjaku's, or rather Suguru's hand flew freely towards you, like he wanted to take your hand and protect you from the monster in his body.

While Kenjaku was laughing, tears slid down your cheeks. There was some of him left in that body after all.

Y/N joining Geto's cult:

Years and years passed since Geto left you, Gojo, and others behind to become a cult leader and achieve his not-so-moraly-right goals.

But you chose to stay behind and let him go, because you couldn't go with the cruelty behind his idea, you would rather help others.

But as the years passed and the more you continued seeing gruesome acts of non-sourcerers, it finally hit you right in the heart.
You no longer wanted to protect the evil. Instead, you would rather meet the man you love again and go with the flow of his.

There was an organized meeting one Saturday morning, in which the members of the cult would sit down and look up at Geto while he was talking about something you really didn't know about and didn't care much. You just wanted to run up there and hug him tightly once again.

You sat in the back, clothes black as always, eyebags prominent, but you felt overjoyed and scared at the same time for sitting in this room, filled with people you couldn't stand anymore.

In the middle of Geto's speech, he noticed you sitting casually in the back, not taking your eyes off of him. You gave him a tired smile, that didn't last much, but his smile indeed grew big. His old lover finally chose the path they both thought about.

"And from now on, you will have another person in charge. You better respect her, because if any of you filthy monkeys disrespect that woman, your heads will hang from the wall behind." - You never saw a face of his so emotionless and scary. - "Meet our new leader!" - His lips curled into a bright smile again while he was pointing his hand towards your figure in the crowd. The heads turned towards you and looked in terror.

You kinda liked the feeling of everyone being scared of you and respecting you instantly, especially since you felt that fear coming from the ones you now hated the most.

Later, after the meeting was over, and after everyone left the big room except you and Suguru, you stood up from the floor and he opened his arms for you to jump right into them. The warmth of his body was still the same, his arms as strong as ever, his gentleness and pleasant smell remained. You loved every part of this man, and he loved every part of you.

Gladly, you could finally meet again in this mess called "Life".