- S. Geto - Bike Ride -

Y/N's friends brought her to a big school party organized by non other than Gojo Satoru himself, the strongest and the most popular in the school.

She wasn't a fan of parties and too much people since those places made her anxious, but since she had her friends beside her, Y/N regretfully went along with them.

A few of her friends were bikers, those cool people in school that most kids didn't like, but it was fine since your friend group would never want their arrogant asses near you.

On the other hand, they were pretty cool with Gojo and his friends. Everyone cheered and said hi when they entered through the door of the big house.

Since Y/N was a shy person she never really had a chance to talk to them before. She knew who Gojo's friends were, and she definitely knew who Gojo's best friend was.

Now was the night she changed that and actually met new people.

Leaned on the wall stood Suguru, hands in the pockets of his black jeans from which a chain was hanging. A cigarette was hanging low from his lips while he listened to what Haibara had to say. His long black hair was always something you were mesmerized by, beside his small but sharp eyes.

After Y/N finished meeting others and talking with them for a bit, it was time to approach Hibara and Geto.

Geto, on the other hand, only saw Y/N a few times in school and out of it when she hang out with the friends, and that was it. Nothing much. He knew she had an amazing style and knew how to dress well.

Your outfit for tonight was something he had to check out and appreciate since the lather jacket and lather pants complimented your figure pretty well. Black boots just added up to the whole style.

"HI, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you both..."

---

"How about we go for a ride and continue hanging up on our spot? We will find a way to fit everyone on the bikes." - Said Todo after some time with a big grin on his face. Everyone agreed so they went outside to make a plan on who will sit with who.

Y/N's best friend had a big crush on Todo, so you let them drive together even tho it meant you had no one left to drive with. You didn't own a bike, and were too shy to drive with anyone else except the familiar people.

"There is one spot left with Geto, Y/N go ride with him!"

Y/N looked at Geto apologetically, as if she felt sorry she had to burden him for a ride, but he didn't mind it at all. Actually, he was quite interested in getting to know her better and in the back of his mind, she was always there since the moment she entered the party.

Geto smiled ever so gently at Y/N and gave her a helping hand to climb on the bike. - "Hold onto my waist tightly. I'm usually driving a bit faster. Are you okay with fast rides, or would you like me to keep the speed at an acceptable, more comfortable level?" - He offered her choices that were important, which bought her heart a little 'cause it seemed he genuinely cared for her and how she felt in that moment.

"I may be a bit quiet and shy, but you better drive this bike the way you usually do, because if we're not going fast, why are we even driving, right?" - Geto loved what he heard, he had to chuckle.

"Wait..." - Geto grabbed a black hair tie from his wrist and started pulling up his hair in a bun. It was oddly satisfying seeing his fingers pass through the long hair and how he twisted the strands of the hair with ease.
Y/N wanted to touch that hair really bad but it would be too weird since she just met him.

"Hang on to me. We're going." - You put the helmets on and that was the moment he pressed the gas and drove past everyone else.

"YO WAIT FOR US, YOU ALWAYS DO THAT WITHOUT A WARNING!"

Geto was speeding through the streets and it felt amazing when the air was hitting your body that was closely laying on his back. Your fingers grabbed onto his shirt and held on for dear life.

Tokyo city lights flashed before their eyes. That ride was peak romance for them.

That night was easily Y/N's and Geto's favorite one since both of them had a lot of fun after the ride and realized how well they actually click with each other.