- S. Geto - Sacrifice-

!Disclaimer: Slight anime spoilers, mostly last episodes. There will be no Manga spoilers so you're good to read :)

-

Satoru Gojo has been sealed.

I heard Yuji screaming from the building. How is that even possible? Stupid Gojo, I knew I should have gone with him to the station. I hope he's fine.

My blood boiled from the feet to the head. I can't just stand here doing nothing - I have to find Gojo and the person who sealed him.

I started running towards the train station where he was last positioned, hoping they wouldn't move the cube.

The entrance was unusually quiet, but the walls were covered in blood, and the air smelled like rotten flesh. It made me gag when the smell first hit my nostrils.

In the distance, a familiar figure was standing still above the cube Gojo was sealed in.
It took a moment to just observe the man standing there, with wide eyes and a heart that almost burst when our eyes met.

But the man standing there couldn't be him. He was long gone, long gone from my touch and sight, from my embrace, from my love.

"Y/N-chiin, long time no see!" - An empty voice called out to me. It seemed like the person was trying their best to fake an emotion as well as Suguru's real voice.

I was, indeed, shaken by his presence. He looked exactly like Suguru, which told me in an instant that his body was taken. If his body is still here, that means that the soul still resides somewhere close. There's hope.

"We never met before, that's why we didn't see each other for a long time. No, have not seen each other at all. Spare me some time and drop your act - what did you do to real Suguru and how are you in his body?"

I hate his face, even though it is still the same one I loved greatly before, it still lacked the realness in it, the warmth, the emotion, the color. There was nothing but pure evil pained on this one.

"False Geto" started laughing hysterically, only pissing me off more than I already was. Being here alone with no help with one of the strongest creatures I've come across wasn't giving me many options. I'll either die here trying or succeed no matter what.

He started pulling the top of his head up and revealed a creepy brain inside of Geto's head. That. That is how he's taken the body. He introduced himself as Kenjaku.

'What a shame, you are not aware of my cursed technique and how strong it can get.' - I thought to myself while smiling cockly.

"Shall you rest well, Kenjaku, because I'm bringing my lover back home, and you won't ever be able to use his body. What a dirty curse user you really are."

"Without Satoru, you can't win. Do you really believe that you, a mere human, a weak small human, can beat someone like me?" - Kenjaku grinned.

"Oh, but you are not aware. I'm already winning you pig."

With that, I launched at him, pulling out my cursed tool, which is a big black axe.
In this particular fight, the cursed tool was simply there to distract him and make him think that my intention was to slice him up and kill him that way, but that wasn't even near correct

Just like Mahito is using his technique to transfigure humans and take their life away in an instant, I was able to turn a brain-dead human or transfigured human in any shape or form, back to its original state.

Mahito is taking them away, but I'm giving them back.

In this case, Suguru was missing a brain and he wasn't alive for a long time, but because Kenjaku took over his body, it allowed me to sacrifice Kenjaku and the sins that befall on him, since many people died because of him. Just like stars align and the universe exists, the way we are all connected, the same way all the sins of his are falling on Kenjaku's back.