- Scenarios -

How you sleep:

He usually sleeps on his side, while you're snuggled close to him.
One of his hands resting at the back of your head, ruffling your hair until the dreams take you under their own.
His other hand is resting under his head/cheek.

When the air gets hot, you would either keep the same pose, only this time your bodies will be separated, with only your forehead slightly resting on his chest, or you would sleep on different sides of the bed, but your legs or hands would touch.

In the morning, when you wake up, a small kiss is a must.

His love language in public:

When you two are walking in public, he would rest his arm on your shoulder and hold you close since your height is perfect to grab you that way.

He gives small and gentle kisses here and there when there is not many people around while holding your hand.

Buying you food is a must, whether it's just ice cream, other sweets or a whole meal when you get tummy rumbles.

You are strong on your own and you are able to fight, but he still looks out and is always there to protect you.
If someone was to pick a fight with you two or tries to flirt, it would usually end with that person lying on the floor beaten up while you two held the familiar smile.