14. ⛔️Be Quiet For Me.

⛔️*Smut warning*⛔️ If you are uncomfortable with sex please read with caution or do not read at all, thank you.

James' POV

It's been about half an hour since Lars left and Amber went to bed. I'm bored and can't pretend to be asleep for much longer. I pretend to stir, burying my face into the blanket she has over her lap.

"Looks like someone's awake." I look up and she's smiling down at me, her hair framing her face. I can't help but smile back.

"Come on, let's get ready for bed." I lazily pick my head up from her lap and she sets down the book she was reading before she makes a hesitant expression.

"Shit."

"What is it?"

"We don't have a guest room."

"Oh I'll take the couch it's not a big deal."

"James, I can't let you do that. I have an air mattress that I can put in my room."

I nod in agreement and we walk to her room.

"Wait here I'll get the air mattress."

"Ok." I sit cross legged on the beanbag chair that I sat on when we helped her move in. After a few minutes she appears in the doorway.

"So- what do you want first, good news or bad news?"

"Uhhh... good news."

"Ok so there's actually no good news but the air is leaking out of a hole in the mattress so are you fine with sleeping with me? I mean like- in my bed."

That sounds like good news to me.

"Uh ya."

"Ok."

She climbs under the covers, purposefully staying to one side of the bed. I walk around to the other side of the bed and get under the covers. After a few minutes of silence she turns to face me.

"James?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I can just make out her features in the light coming in through the window.

"Do you regret what we did?"

"Not at all."

She picks up where we left off last night, smashing her lips onto mine. She reaches for the back of my neck and digs her nails into my skin. I can tell how much she's thought about this. I wonder if she can tell how much I have too.

I move closer to her, hugging her body close to mine. I take it one step further and slip my tongue into the kiss. I hear a soft sigh come from her and that's all it takes for me to shift my weight on top of her. We stop for a moment to breathe evenly, our eyes connecting.

I kiss her neck and she arches it back into her pillow giving me more access.

"James."

Fuck. I forgot that Amber is right down the hall.

"Shhhh. Be quiet for me. I want to be the only one who hears you. Understand?"

She nods quickly.

I reconnect our lips quickly before she slips her hands under my shirt, pressing her hands against the muscles of my back. God that feels good. The feeling ends abruptly when I feel her tugging at my shirt.

"Somebody's eager." I say chuckling under my breath. She giggles in response, but I oblige and pull my shirt over my head, throwing it somewhere across the room. She runs her hands down my abs, leaning in for a kiss before unsuccessfully trying to undo my belt.

"Not yet Joe."

She looks disappointed for a split second but I see the content look return to her face when she registers my 'yet'. I slowly slide my hand from her hip under her shirt, resting it on her waist.

"May I?" I ask, wanting to see more of her.

She nods eagerly.

"I'm gonna need words baby."

Her face blushes bright red.

"Yes, James." She says, making eye contact through her words.

I lift her shirt off of her, revealing her lacy bra. God dammit that's hot.

I kiss her neck again, this time leaving behind a mark. I kiss my way from her collarbone to her breast. I hear her breath in shakily.

"Is this okay?" I ask, making sure I have her permission.

"Yes- God James, please just keep going." I laugh at her neediness.

"As you wish." I continue to kiss down her stomach until I reach the waistband of her shorts. I look up at her one last time to make sure I wasn't taking this too fast before slipping my fingers under the waistband of her underwear and shorts and pulling them down at the same time.

She looks away, embarrassed. I take her face in my hands and give her a gentle kiss.

"We're not doing anything you don't want to, okay?"

"Ok."

"Tell me if you want me to stop." She nods.

Her hands shake as they reach for my belt buckle, slowly undoing it and sliding the belt out from the belt loops. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous too.

I get off of the bed to pull my jeans down, leaving me in only my boxers. Exposed.

She gets off the bed too. I think she can tell I'm anxious.

"So handsome." She captures my lips against hers again, this time moving her hand from my lower stomach to under my boxers. I twitch when her fingers brush against my dick. Completely overcome with desire, I push her back onto the bed, losing any restraint I had before.

I slide my boxers all the way off, climbing back on top of her. Fuck I don't have a condom.

"Um- do you have a condom?" I ask shyly. She giggles.

"Uh yeah it's in that drawer."

I reach over to the nightstand and pull the drawer open, finding a condom inside. I open it and put it on.

"Right. Where were we?" I say, smiling before rubbing myself against her inner thigh, earning a small groan in response. Thinking I should tease her a little bit more, I slip a finger into her, her noises growing louder. I hold my free hand up to my lips, reminding her that we can't be too loud.

I add a second finger and she bites her lip, obviously holding back.

"James, please." She whispers. I've teased her enough.

I line myself up with her entrance, kissing her one more time before slowly guiding myself inside her.

"Fuck Joe."

I give her a second to adjust before I start to move. At this point I start to worry if I'm gonna be the loud one.

I go deeper, pushing harder. I feel her nails scrape across my back but I'm too far gone to care. She brings her lips to my neck, marking me the way I marked her.

I continue to thrust into her, feeling sorry for the neighboring apartments because of the sound of the creaking bed and her headboard occasionally hitting the wall.

I feel her tense beneath me.

"Fuck James I'm almost there."

"Me too."

After a moment we reach our highs at the same time. We're both slightly sweaty and out of breath. I pull out and dispose of the used condom.

I grab a towel from her bathroom and wipe the sweat off of my forehead before returning back to bed. She leaves to use the bathroom and joins me.

After a few minutes I can't take the silence.

"Joe?"

But she's fast asleep before I can get a response.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ok so that was something. Also 2 chapters back to back whattttt?????!?!?!

-P+S