21. ⛔️What Are You Gonna Do About It?

⛔️SMUT WARNING⛔️ y'all know the drill

Joe's POV

We stumble into the hotel room. Gasping for air in between our kisses.

He runs his hand through my hair before placing his hand on my waist. He moves me to the end of bed then pushes me down. I gasp at the sudden movement.

"You ok?" He pulls away gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah...sorry, I was just surprised" I look away, blushing.

He pushes my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful Joe."

Then he moves to my ear and whispers, "Let me know if I'm being too rough." My face turns bright red, but before I can say anything he starts placing small kisses on my neck.

I throw my head back and let out soft moans.

"That's what I like to hear."

He moves away from me and rushes to get his pants off.

I pull him by his collar and continue to kiss him passionately.

I can feel him get hard.

"Someone's eager."

"Oh shut up Joe."

He bites my lip and continues to make out with me, pulling my jeans off in the process.

I break apart and take off my shirt. He does the same.

I push myself closer to the top of the bed, my elbows pressing into the pillows under me. He finds his way on top of me.

"You know- I didn't appreciate that stunt you pulled on the plane."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Don't move." I'm confused when he shifts his weight off of me, rummaging through his bag. He pulls out something shiny that I can quite see through the dim lights.

He returns to the bed, grabbing my wrists and bringing them above my head. Something hard and cold clicks around my wrists. Handcuffs? I knew he was intense but not like that.

"James what-"

"Shhh. You don't speak unless I tell you to. Understand?"

I nod.

He captures my lips in a kiss before things get more intense. I can feel his boner poking at my thigh through his underwear.

He holds my hands in place and moves his mouth to my jaw, leaving dark hickeys as he makes his way further and further towards my breasts.

I arch my back in pleasure and he reaches under me to unclasp my bra, ripping it away and tossing it aside. He circles his tongue on my nipple, pinching it with his teeth.

"Fuck James-"

"What did I tell you about speaking?"

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"Better not."

He returns to my chest and this time he licks a line down my stomach. His cold hands skim my hips as he pulls my underwear down.

He moves further down to the foot of the bed, leaning down until I can feel his hot breath on my thighs.

His tongue grazes my clit sending shivers through my whole body. I almost let a loud moan slip until I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut to hold back the urge.

As he continues my legs shake uncontrollably. He pushes my legs apart and slides his tongue into me. My breathing is short and shaky from trying to keep control but all hope is lost when his thumb reaches for my clit, rubbing it until he's satisfied with his teasing.

My back arches and my body's on fire. I know I can't hold it off any longer. So does James.

With his fingers still sending shockwaves down my spine, he rises over me and brings his mouth to my ear, his unkempt hair creating a curtain between us and the rest of the room.

"Speak for me."

"Shit."

A series of muffled moans come from me. His fingers push inside of me and start moving in and out at a rapid pace, sending me into a complete spiral.

"James I'm gonna-"

"I know, Joe. I know."

I throw my head back as intense pleasure rips through my entire body. He pulls his fingers out and puts them in his mouth, sucking my mess off of them. Fuck that's hot.

I reached for the nightstand, grabbing a small silver key from the weathered wood and unlocking my handcuffs.

I immediately pull him down to my face, kissing him until I can taste myself on his lips. My hands wander to his boxers and I slide my hand inside, feeling his already hard dick.

"Mm. So hard for me." I mumble into his mouth and I start stroking him. His low moans spill into my mouth.

He pulls away to take off his underwear before I can get to the good part.

He puts his hands on either side of my head, leaning in to kiss me one more time before he instructs me to turn over.

I lay on my stomach and he pulls one knee bend across the bed. His cock brushes against my inner thigh and my muscles clench in anticipation.

He presses a small kiss on the center of my back before thrusting into me. He pulls out briefly only to push into me again.

A moan escapes my lips. He grips onto my hips and goes deeper. I didn't know that was even possible.

My face is shoved against the pillow, my hair sticking to the beads of sweat gathered across my forehead. Our groans fill the room and I feel his long hair rest on my upper back, his pace slowly declining as we both reach our highs.

"I love you, Joe."

"I love you too, James."

He pulls out just in time for his cum to cover my lower back.

"Fuck." He takes a moment before he gets out of bed, reaching for my hand. He helps me to my feet and I stumble like a baby fawn. He laughs.

"I'm glad you find humor in my discomfort." He holds me up and leads me to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and sits me down on the toilet seat while we wait for the water to heat up.

"I really hate to cut this short but after this shower we have a show to get to."

Fuck I forgot about that part of touring. I love seeing him up on stage but I'd rather have him with me.

"What should I wear?"

"Preferably nothing." He runs his hand under the hot water and takes me by the waist, bringing me under the hot water.

"I think I under-packed. Not that I have much clothes to leave behind."

"I have the day off tomorrow and we don't have to be on a plane for 2 days. Do you wanna go check out the shops downtown?"

I grab the bottle of shampoo and start working it through his hair.

"I'd love that."

We finish washing ourselves and get dressed for the show.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We're extremely sorry not sorry for this one🤷‍♀️ Also, lowkey forgot they recorded master of puppets in copenhagen denmark so sorry for the inaccuracy but it didn't really make sense with the story. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

-P+S