Blah blah blah

Tay's P.O.V.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go for a walk. Get some fresh air" I said as I pulled on my jacket and stood up.

"Okay... When are you gonna be back?" She asked.

"I don't know. Twenty, maybe thirty minutes" I said. She nodded.

"Alright. I'll make sure I clean up" Jenna said as she gave me a hug and a quick little kiss.

"It was nice seeing you Taylor. It was nice meeting you too Ella" I said. They smiled and nodded politely. I walked outside and started roaming around. Ever since last week I had picked up a bad habit. I pulled out the tiny box and pulled out a cigarette. I placed the frail little cancer stick between my lips and got out my lighter. I lit it up and let the tar enter my lungs. The slight burn in my throat and chest was becoming more tolerable. I kept walking with my head down as I walked to the park. I sat on the bench and pulled out my phone. I typed in Hayley's number and tried calling her. She didn't pick up... It just kept ringing. When it got to voicemail I hung up before I could leave a message. I just decided to text her.

Me:Hey, it's been a while. How've you been? 

I pressed send and stood back up. I had finished the cigarette and started walking the long way home, letting my mind ponder. The guilt was getting worse and stressful. First was the fact that Hayley and I faked our relationship. Second is that after we "broke up" we made out behind Jenna's back. Why would Hayley do that? Why did I let her? What's wrong with me. I ended up taking a stop at Starbucks. I ordered a drink and waited at the other end of the counter. When I got my drink I took a seat and started sipping on it. Hopefully Jenna wouldn't be able to notice that I've been smoking. She'd hate me for it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see I man. 

"Not really. Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Because you look like shit" he said. He took it as permission to sit across from me.

"It's not like anyone cares." I said.

"That's a load of bullshit. There's always going to be someone who cares" he said. I smiled. He was right. Jenna always cared. Hayley always cared. The guys always cared. It just didn't feel like I deserved it. "What's wrong?" He asked, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"Stress" I said. He let out a little chuckle.

"Looks like it" he said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Chad. Chad Guilbert. I know who you are. This girl I like is in love with your band" he said.

"That's awesome" I said with a smile. 

"She's actually supposed to meet me here in a couple minutes. Would you mind staying and meeting her?" He asked.

"That'd be awesome! I love fans!" I said with a large smile.