chapter 25

It was a Saturday afternoon and jisung was sat in his room by the window watching raindrops fall, while attempting to count them.
"Damn I lost count."
He was gonna start over but stopped when his phone kept buzzing on the bedside table.

"Who could it be?" "Everyone has their own thing going on now and....am I seriously talking to myself?" He snapped out of it when his phone went off again.

Jagi

Hannie
H A N N I E
JaGiYaAaAa
H
A
N
J
I
S
U
N
G
Love?😔✋🏾

Me
YESSSSS
I'M HERE
don't start spamming again-

Jagi
Well if you would've answered I wouldn't have to😃
ANYWAYS can I come over, I miss you :(

Me
Babe I promise, you don't
have to ask, you can come
anytime🧍🏼‍♂️

Jagi
CoMe AnYtImE???

MeNot like thaaaaat you pervert🙈

Me
Not like thaaaaat you pervert🙈

Jagi

Fine🙄 I'll be there in 5🏃🏽‍♂️

~

Sure enough, a couple minutes later, Minho was standing in front of his house ringing the doorbell.
"Oh hi lee know"
"Hi ms han, how are you?"
"As much as I'd love to small talk with you, I know you came here for my son, he's upstairs by the way".

Minho scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly
"Well I wasn't against talking to you but thank you" he sassed as he ran past minji avoiding getting hit.
"LEE MINHO YOU BETTER NOT LET ME SEE YOU WALKING OUT THIS HOUSE!!"

"I WILL CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ME ANY HARM MS HAN" he shouted back
"BOI IF I-"

~

As he ran upstairs, Minho heard the shower running so he walked into jisung's room, plopped on the bed, and waited.

~

Jisung walked in his room with only his shorts on, humming a song he's been planning to finish.

"Yeah, you are a part of my life
If I have to let go now, I'd rather be dead, baby AAAAHHHH".

"MINHO WHY ARE YOU JUST LAYING THERE LIKE A BENT UP CENTIPEDE?!"
"cause this is my boyfriend's room and I told him I was coming over, duh..."
Jisung had his hand over his heart trying to steady his breathing.
"Yeah but like, never mind".

Jisung walked over to his towel rack hanging it up but paused when he felt a pair of eyes on him.

Minho was shamelessly checking out his boyfriend from head to toe. (Okay but imagine him fresh out the shower AND with no shirt on, I'd stare too).

"Why are you looking at me like that- OMG I DON'T HAVE CLOTHES ON".
"But you doooo, just stay like that, I won't mind" Minho rushed out sending a wink his way.
"Pervert".
" I AM NOT, you're just absolutely stunning". "Okay just come here for a sec before you put more clothes on".
"Fine".

Jisung was now stood in between minho's legs. Minho pulled him and flipped their position; so now jisung laid on his back while Minho hovered over him. He continued looking him up and down until something on jisung's thigh caught his eye.

"Jagiya?"
"Yeah?"
"What's that on your thigh?"
"Shit...uh, scratch marks from cats?"
"Jisung I'm the one with cats, you don't have any and furthermore don't lie to me, because that came out more like a question than a straight answer".

"It's cause I'm gay why it wasn't a straight answer....I'll stop".
Minho pulled jisung to sit on his lap and proceeded to move the pants up a little causing jisung to put his hand on minho's to stop him. However he already saw his thigh so Minho reached his hand up to jisung's face and softly cupped the side of it.

"Jisung-"
"I'm sorry, I dunno why I did it. It was a stupid thing to do and I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me". By this point jisung had started crying without realizing it "bubs why would I be mad at you?" He asked, wiping the years that fell from his beautiful face.

"Cause I did something horrible".
"Oh no, it's unhealthy sure but I wouldn't say horrible, everyone has different coping mechanisms and this one just happened to be yours. It's okay my love".
Hearing this jisung cried harder.

~

"You okay now babe?"
"Yes please, thank you".
They were now a tangled mess on jisung's bed, Minho ever so often running his hand through his lover's locks.
"Why'd you do it my love?"
"Do what?"
"I....I just....it's my mind. Sometimes it'd be begging me to hurt myself, telling me that I'm not as good as everyone made me out to be. And this time around it was like that but worse. And uh...when I did it, it was because I felt I wasn't good enough for you". Jisung put his head in the crook of minho's neck as he whispered the last part, Minho heard it tho.

"My poor baby. It'll be alright and you're more than enough for me. Have you seen yourself and I'm not talking about outer beauty even though you are ridiculously ethereal".
Jisung sighed and moved away to angle his neck so he could place a gentle kiss on minho's lips. He pulled back after a couple seconds and all he could do was stare at the man that is lee minho.

~

"Hey jisung?"
"Yeah?"
"I like you a lot".
"I like you a lot too, also why are we whispering?"
"I dunno".

Then they started giggling.
"Now why the fuck are we laughing?" Jisung asked in between breaths.
"I also don't know".

Lee know flipped their position so he was yet again hovered over jisung.
He leaned in dangerously close to jisung's lips and

"Guys come eat!!"
"Jagiya as much as I love your mom, I wanna strangle her right now".
"I am so snitching on you" jisung said as he slipped out from under minho and darted towards the door.

"YAH, HAN JISUNG!"

a/n: hii, I hope you're doing okay and that you weren't too hard on yourself today <3
I won't bash this chapter (even if I really want to) cause that one stay will come for me😭✋🏾

Picture time....

He's insane for this😔Also, I hope he's doing okayUnrelated but

Also, I hope he's doing okay
Unrelated but...JEONGIN FOR ALEXANDER MCQUEEN?! I'm beyond proud of him.
Also unrelated....3D BY JUNGKOOK....I'm going feral🧍🏾‍♀️

Aight BYE 💕🏃🏾‍♀️

I still can't find my mf cartwheel emoji😔✋🏾