🎄🤸🏾‍♀️Christmas Shopping 1🤸🏾‍♀️🎄

Why did the couple leave Christmas shopping until three days before Christmas? I don't know and neither do they.

Minho sped pass jisung hopping on one foot whilst trying to put shoes on the other.
Jisung had a list in his hand going over every little detail to make sure they didnt forget anything. Minho hurried by jisung again this time halting his movements to ask for his keys.

~

"Ji i swear i just had them in my hand...where could i have put it??"

He walked off again just before jisung answered him. The younger of the two just sighed and went to put his shoes on, shoving the list in his jacket pocket.

If it wasn't cold before, it was definitely cold now; snow started falling 2 days before and when jisung saw it, he immediately grabbed Minho's hand so they could see the first snow together; it was something he'd always wanted to do.

"Han-ah are you extra positive that you haven't seen my ke-"
"Hyung."

Minho froze, jisung rarely calls him hyung even though he is the oldest of the two.

"Hyung look in your hand." Minho did as he was told and low and behold, the car keys were in his hand.

He cleared his throat showing slight embarrassment  and softly said, "thank you."
Jisung shook his head and held in a much needed laugh, he didn't want minho being upset with him so he kept his mouth shut.

~

"Keys, check. List, check. Minho, check. Phone..." Jisung patted his pocket but didn't feel his phone so he rushed inside turning up the whole house in the process.

He came out empty handed and pouted.
Minho on the other hand held a sly look on his face, either that or he was struggling not to laugh.

"Min i can't find my phone.."

"you fucker, why are you looking at me like that." Jisung put his hand on his hips and looked at his partner, "minho gimme my phone."

"I don't know what you're talking about.." minho said and turned on his heel walking towards the car.

"Yah!! I will sit on this hood and not move if you don't give me my phone!"

"You wouldn't" minho challenged and jisung raised an eyebrow as if saying, 'wanna bet'.

Minho decided to test him by not giving in and well...

"Alright- J- jisung get o- off the hood of my car you little shit."  Minho was struggling to get his words out cause he was laughing his ass off.

"Not until you give me my phone"

"I will, just get down baby"

Jisung had a skeptical look on his face the entire time he was observing Minho from the windshield of the car.

He came to the conclusion that that he could sort of trust what Minho said, so, he hopped off the hood then climbed into the car.

"My phone?" He put his palm out towards the older and Minho gave it to him.

~

The ride to the first store was fairly short.
They went into best buy to see if they can find a gaming headset that felix has been blabbering about for months.

(a/n: Idk for sure if Korea has best buy, just roll with it)

They walked around the store for about 15 minutes until they saw it and asked a worker if they could take 'this one'.