I miss you

Nathan pestering jisung became a regular thing.
He went from simple cat calling to stopping jisung on his way to his classes.

Jisung hated it. He hates it so much but Nathan was a 6'0 jock who he does not want any bad news with.

So he tried his best to ignore the other and it worked for some time before Nathan got pissed that jisung was 'ignoring' him.

One particular time, he grabbed jisung's arm and slammed him into the locker because he hated not being payed attention to.

Knowing he wouldn't 'win', jisung didn't put up much of a fight to get free from Nathan and after a couple minutes, he let him go.

There was a slight bruise on jisung's wrist and from that day, following a couple days after, he wore long sleeve sweaters and baggy pants.

His skirts were catching dust, having been put down and not worn for weeks on end.

~

Adrian and jisung were lounging in the living room when Adrian proposed an insane idea.

*"Hannie you wanna get tattoos?"*

Jisung sat up straight and silently judged Adrian.

*"Why are you looking at me like I have two heads? I mean I do but-"* before he could finish his sentence, a pillow collided with his face.

*"Why do you want me to get tats so suddenly?"*

*"No reason, I just thought they'd look cool on you."* Jisung hummed but didn't give a response and just went back to laying down.

For some reason, Minho has been messaging him non stop.
They weren't necessarily on bad terms, but they didn't really speak to each other either.

The messages weren't loaded, just asking how his day was and if he ate. Sometimes he'd rant about his day and the dance classes he was taking.

Through that, he found out Minho now leads a dance class at school and he has students of his own where he teaches at the dance studio jisung bought for him.

In the chat, Minho told him he felt like the biggest idiot in the whole world. Said he felt claustrophobic using the dance studio since it was jisung's gift to him and all he'd done lately is hurt the younger.

However, he pushed through and it became a means of escape and soon after, he was teaching there too.

Though jisung didn't reply, he loved seeing the messages. His misses Minho terribly. Seeing other happy couples out in the open on the streets causes his heart to cease up. Often times, he gets so hurt that he just decides to stay indoors; that way he wouldn't see them.

*"Hey Adey?"*

*"Yeah?"*

*"That tattoo doesn't seem like a bad idea after all.. when can we go?"*

*"Right now!! I'll just call my tattoo artist."*

*"Sweet. I'll jmgo change and take a shower first."*

~

*"Yo woosung wassup!"* Adrian greeted the tattoo artist who hugged him back.

*"This is jisung. Jisung this is woosung."*

Jisung took a gamble and switched to Korean, "by chance.. are you Korean?"

"Yeah! How'd you know?" Woosung put his pen down and smiled at jisung.

"The name alone gave it away bro." Jisung's nerves calmed down as he further went on to chat with woosung.

*"Guys.."*