15. More complicated

"Are you serious? How far removed from life and common sense you have to be to do that." says Seonghwa with a wrinkled face.

"Yoongi, you could have talked about that another time. Not when I'm eating" whines Hoseok putting the cutlery aside. "I don't want to think about a guy wiggling his balls and rubbing all over just because you turned on his passion."

"And now you made it more graphic..." sighs Mingi disgustedly, pushing his half-finished plate away. Yunho and Taehyung do the same, with expressions very similar to each other.

"They asked what happened back there. I just answered." grumbles Yoongi moving the food on his plate.

"The point is, it was a standard American prison," Namjoon sums up. "Murderers, rapists, cannibals, anything you want to find as an infectious plague of humanity, was there."

"And from that alone I can think how out of place you seven were "Seonghwa admits dubiously. "I just don't understand how you got there to begin with. What made them think it was a good idea to throw them in there."

"I killed thirty kids." says Jimin with a cheek full of food.

"Admitting how many people we killed and how much we'd like to kill them again not that our brightest idea." confesses Namjoon with an awkward, awkward smile, noting that huge mistake. "We should have lied, even though we didn't have the brain capacity for something like that."

"No. I barely knew where I was Did you really want me in actor mode at the time?" argues Yoongi with a frown. Namjoon shrugs and throws up his hands.

"I thought I was dreaming. I wouldn't have been able to get a good touch." says Jin fixing his hair a bit. Seonghwa laughs at that. So cocky as usual.

"Nice touch of what, weren't we talking about a prison?" asks Yeosang, shaking his head that the food is really good today. San shakes his hand, better to tell him to give up than to understand what they're talking about.

"Anyway, what really surprises me is that you guys lied" Namjoon admits with a shrug. "Considering you guys always try to make it as correct as possible. I'm starting to think we're kind of a bad influence on you guys."

"We knew we had to help them somehow, saying we had murdered people alive would have kept them from taking us to a place that would listen to us. At least we thought so in the beginning." explains Yunho and Hongjoong shakes his head.

"Besides giving those minimal details about you guys knowing more than us, that you had more immunity. It was pretty impromptu."

"It worked pretty well."

"More like too well."

"Anything to say?" rebukes Jin leaning over to Namjoon, who flees, leaning over and on top of Taehyung by accident. "Maybe that super secret moment with Mikhail before the interviews, plus you and Jimin took over two hours in there messing around."

"Say what happened Namjoon."

"Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon..."

Jimin laughs through his nose and finishes his food. Namjoon remains speechless, but annoyed by the pressure the others put on him. How to explain to them that they can't even mention that this is something classified. It's a huge secret that could lose its effect if he goes around venting it.

Even with them. It's a secret of secrets from what they implied. It benefits them, it's the only reason he agreed to it and still won't say anything. He should just let time do its thing before over-explaining.

~ * * * ~

"And what's that supposed to be?"

"It's like a comic book."