24. Next station

Although they cannot move into the dormitory because it is occupied, acclimatized and placed there by the administration, they spend most of the day with the new arrivals from Korea. The atmosphere is much less intense and there is less likelihood of one of them having an anxiety attack.

Having explained that there were some problems in transit and that they have certain medical guidelines helped a lot. As well as having close friends to join in those times of needing time without one another. By the time Jungkook was able to leave his small confinement, he joined Bambam and company without difficulty.

Remarkably, the animals also arrived that same day, so Yoongi was able to complete that big worry he had been carrying around: he can finally hug Holly and hold him close. His dog noticed him strangely, it took him a while to recognize him; however, as soon as he noticed that Yoongi became very nervous outside the central building, he started barking at him and looking for ways to get his attention.

Ways to help him be well again.

Jimin feels a little sad about this. He muses that, if he hadn't been so foolish, Niuk might have been alive for this moment. He would have her here, maybe she wouldn't have had offspring, but she would be alive and he could hold her. In that respect, he considers himself unlucky.

Songie and Paengie for their part waste no moment to be after Jungkook or play with Bam. Hoseok torments Mickey as usual and Taehyung takes Yeontan wherever he goes, with his Pomeranian barking at whatever crosses his path. Namjoon up and down with Mon and the dog, pleased by the attention.

The inclusion of a zoo was quite nice. There's no one who doesn't enjoy the touch zone and getting to see such rare animals as giraffes, lions, bears and some camels again.

"Did you break it...!" shrieks Matthew stopped midway through the tour that was made to explore the entire newly opened place. "What are you telling me for? Now I won't be able to sleep" He rubs his face with both hands. "What- Oh no."

"And I was pregnant..." Wonho adds grimly. "I'm so sorry... I was already finding it strange that she was nowhere to be seen unlike Bam."

"Hajun accomplished a lot of things."

"Clearly and unfortunately."

"At least he's dead." celebrates Matthew unwilling to suppress his glee at that. Jimin laughs through his nose.

"Yeah... at least he's dead..." He looks to his side, where Hajun is walking, the Alpha smiling and pointing at animals with his finger. Just like Jimin thinks he would be.

"Would you win a fight against a bear?"

"Don't be a clown." Jungkook nudges Mingyu who laughs. The pair of bears tucked into their habitats, sleeping in holy peace as they hide their little cub between them. It's an adorable image.

"We're just saying," Yugyeom throws up his hands and shrugs. "If you're willing to fight even six-foot infectees, you can take the bear."

"The bear has more tons. I can't handle that. I wish I could." laments Jungkook with false sorrow, "but what I could do is lie on top of one...

"Of course not."

"Obviously not."

"Then I'm the clown?"

To everyone's horror, Jungkook jumps into the bears' habitats and goes to lie down on them. He crosses his leg and folds his arms behind his head, giving a sigh. The bear, contrary to kicking him out, lifts its paw and drops him, giving a roar similar to a laugh and ending up hugging him with its paw.

Jungkook gives a thumbs up. It's totally worth it. No one from the shelter tries to get him out of there. They're animals used to contact, so nothing is going to happen to them. Especially if it's someone who means no harm. Still, they will keep their guard up. It's one thing for a twenty-eight-year-old adult to fool around; it's another for a child to do it alone at a bad time.