30. First song

Jungkook has been vocalizing all day. Since they arrived in Norway, he hasn't stopped with the same thing. They have no way to blame him, he has to sing in public for the first time in years. Not only will people be present, the content will be uploaded to the internet, they will also publish the song. He's decided that it's time. There is no more chance to delay it. It is a lot of facts that make him anxious.

At the same time happy. It's the most grateful nerves in a long time. It's something simple, something he can handle, it's not a risk and above all, it's the nerves of going to do something that makes him happy. It's just like his debut.

Rather, it's his new debut and he has to make it the best way he can.

Yoongi has also prepared himself mentally to talk about the project. They announced the topic and because of that, the program will even give them a little extra segment so they can talk about it. With how globally relevant they are now, it's no wonder they left almost the whole program for them.

At the same time, the reappearance of the other groups in the public eye has brought things they didn't expect. Among them, having more of people's appreciation. After all, none of their friends cut themselves short when it came to saying how they were saved by them.

"Everyone, absolutely everyone in Korea was talking about a group in Chuncheon that could help. We were hopeful we could make it and when we arrived, it turned out to be them. It was the nicest surprise of all." Jackson said when interviewed.

"We were about to die. We didn't have any bullets, we didn't have many guns, we were riding in a pickup truck to avoid the whole horde and all of a sudden...everyone went the other way, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere with his dog Bam and took us to his shelter. We were looking for that place. It was a coincidence - the best coincidences! Because it turned out to be true and not a plot by an undesirable group. Suddenly we went from wandering around Korea, to having a home," Jennie and Lisa recounted during the program they attended, asking what their time in Korea was like.

"We were trapped in a slave-holding group. There it happens...the worst thing you can imagine. Forced labor, abuse of power-abuse in general," Jihyo recounted, listing with her fingers, but not wanting to go into detail. "One day Jin and Jungkook appeared. I thought it was a hallucination. In fact, the others wanted to think about it because it... hurt less than being abandoned again. Some time later they came to take us out of there. We lived through absolute hell and they got us out of it. They gave us a home without fearing that they would do something to us when we slept or that we would stop eating for days." Momo and Mina became emotional at that moment, sensitive in remembering that time in their lives.

"Personally I only met Jimin. We helped each other to get to Chuncheon. It was such a long journey that I don't think I could have done it alone...having him with me motivated me to keep going. To think I could take care of someone and someone would take care of me." Matthew recounted, getting a few pats on the shoulders from Somin who smiled weakly.

"They just showed up out of nowhere. Truth be told, I still can't believe they were the people they are. I mean: I had resigned myself to the fact that any thinking person and life, would be shit; they became like some kind of spotlight among so much gloom." Jiyong said, with Seunghyun and Taeyang next to him on the same couch.

"We were in the same slave group as Twice. We couldn't see each other. They kept the women apart... humm.... One day, they were going to kill us; Jungkook-Hyung showed up and defended us. I remember it didn't seem real because what was he going to get out of saving us? We couldn't... save Youngjo... but even so, he saved us. He kept us from ending up like him and also allowed him to have a burial. Unlike others." Recounted the ONEUS guys in the interview they did for the radio.