[ Each other's Headache ]

Abir :|

"What's the point of calling me now? "

"Why are you getting angry Abir.. I called you to ask whether you reached safely or not. "

"So sweet of you boss! Now I hope you got your answer.. Bye! " I cut the call before she could say anything.. "Abir, I can't believe you are talking to our boss like that, seriously! " Nikhil said in a surprised tone, I rolled my eyes. "She's of my age, so it doesn't matter if she's my boss or not, huh ! " I replied cockily..

"Okay! Relax, calm down.. See she has sent both of us to such an amazing place, Darjeeling.. The next one month is going to be super amazing for us! " he said in his chirpy tone, I stopped an taxi and got inside it , he followed me silently..

I had told my boss to send me America, USA or Dubai, but she always sends me to these hill mountain places.. I hate it.. We both came here for a project, our company is lunching this project in various places including Dubai. I really wanted to visit Dubai, but she sent me here.

"Abir yarr! Don't spoil your mood from the first day itself.. We haven't been to Darjeeling before, it would be fun, believe me! "

"My foot! "

"Why are you so dying to visit Dubai? To see those hot chicks? "

I smiled mischievously and nodded. "I am 28 , I would turn 29 after two months.. But I am still single. I was never in a real relationship before . You will not understand it.. " I pouted, as usual he let out a sigh in distress . It's the daily topic on which we both argue..

I never wanted to get married, commitment and life time promises are a big headache.. That's why I never had a girlfriend. These emotional fools are not my type.. Huh! Sex isn't something I actually want, but still commitment is not my thing.. I want to fall in love with a girl without any expectations & promises ..

I stared at Nikhil who was busy admiring the nature, I yawned lazily just by looking at him. How can someone enjoy watching these trees and mountains! Finally after two hours of drive we reached our location. We both work on technology field and our next project is based on it..

"First toh that boss sent us to Darjeeling, apart from that she wants us to stay here? On the top of the valley. Dude look at the surrounding! " I said in frustation.. It's getting on my nerves.

"Dude that's exactly what I am doing.. Look at the surrounding.. " he was completely amazed, taking a deep breath he started walking , as he was lost in the beauty his leg slipped and he fell down.. "Bro Bro -" he called me out for help, I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the hotel.. It's a inclined grassy road so I didn't pay enough attention, he was just being extra dramatic.

"I could have lost my life.. " Nikhil shouted from my back..

"The benefits of loving the stone and leaves! " I muttered, I booked one room for both of us.. It's a five star restaurant and we both were almost a beggar so.. The company had given us money but we would love to spend it somewhere else rather than booking two luxurious rooms for us .

HAHAHA -