[ Kiss me! ]

(Ignore all the mistakes)

Mishti :)

I walked out of the house like a thief, it's around 8:00 in the morning.. After yesterday I hadn't met Abir, I didn't want to meet him.. Without taking any time, without thinking twice he just confessed to me and made the situation awkward for me.. I know in the office we will meet, but he never talks about personal things in the office so it's not a problem..

The security guard opened the gate for me without even interrogating anything, it felt weird.. Just when I came out of the boundary, Abir Rajvansh jumped in front of me out of nowhere, making me startled.. I kept my palm on my chest, my heart beat was louder..

Crossing his legs against each other, he was standing near the car, leaning onto it.. He had already dressed up for office, he must have told the guard to let me go, that's why nobody asked me anything..

"Oh hii! You are going somewhere? " I acted like I don't know, I was probably looking like a fool who wanted to fool him.. "I knew you would try to run away from me and go to the office early , so I decided to get ready faster and wait for you! "

That's such a stupid act of you..

"Ahh me? No I have just a little work to finsh-"

"Okay! Let's go and finish your work first!! " he commanded, I mentally slapped myself..

"It's completed, let's go to the office! " I mumbled, he furrowed his eyebrows , a smirk crept on his lips as he started walking towards me.. I stood there without moving backward..

"Your work is completed? When? What was your work?? Oh I see! You wanted to see me? " my eyes went big hearing him.. "No! It's not like that-" he didn't even let me finish and pinned me against his car.. My little brain stopped functioning, my heart was about to explode, I doubt if he could hear my heart beat, because I could! Definitely..

I felt him moving his finger on my cheek, "It feels so good to see my senior getting shy and behaving like a lost scared puppy! " he whispered, my jaw hung down, I pushed him a little and stood straight..

"I am not behaving like a lost scared puppy, neither am I scared nor shy.. ! " I stated, he again pushed me and pinned me against the car door.. My throat was running dry... "Then why were you hiding from me? "

"I wasn't! "

He pulled out his phone and showed a video.. In that video I was trying to escape from the house making sure he didn't notice me..

Now I have nothing to say.. So I started biting my lower lip..

"Ugh! " he groaned in frustration and went to the other side.. What happened?  "Now get in! "

I got in the car, again he pulled down the private screen making me anxious.. I tried my best to ignore his existence but I breathe the same air he does! And it's impossible to ignore such a hot freak charm.. Throughout the ride he was stealing glances and I was getting all red..

________________

Sometimes God really tests my patience.. I thought we both would work in different rooms but here we both are working in the same chamber .. It's so hard for me to focus on work, not at least when his eyes were traveling from my toe to head and getting fixed on me..

"Why are you staring at me! " I hit the file on the desk and stood up..

"Hmm? I was staring at you? I was actually thinking about something, not related to you.. I was zoned out actually! " he said, his facial expressions were normal.. I felt embarrassed ugh, he was actually zoned out.. That's why he was not even blinking his eyes, I should have thought about that.