[ He is stunned ]

Abir :]

"Abir! Wake up... I said wake up.. "

"Why are you shouting so loudly! " I threw the pillow at Nikhil.. He was breathing very last like he ran a kilometre just now.. "Hold on.. What's wrong? "

"I think Mishti left.. "

I tilted my head at him , sliding the blanket away.. "I went to her room and didn't find her, her stuffs were not there as well.. I tried to call her, but her phone is out of reach! "

I was stunned hearing her.. I ran to Aradhya, I didn't even knock before entering her room .. She was sleeping peacefully, I poured a glass of water on her face which startled her.. "What the-"

"Where is Mishti? "

"Wo-ho?! How would I know? What are you asking? "

"She is not in her room, her stuffs are not there as well.. Where is she? " I asked, my mind went blank just by thinking of it.. She stared at me for a few seconds then her eyes widened like she understood something..

"Did mom or dad blackmailed her? Or did they kidnapped her? No way!! " she stated, I closed my eyes , frustation gripped into my every nerve.. Yesterday she was crying! I should have understood about it..

I started walking towards mom's room, with every big steps my anger was just levelling up.. "Have a grip on your anger Abir! " Aaradhya shouted from my back, but I cared less.. I bumped with Swati on my way, but ignored her.. Mom and dad, both were not there..

I let out a deep breath when I saw mom watering the plants.. "Mom where is Mishti? " I came to the point directly, both Aradhya and Nikhil came running to me.. "I ASKED WHERE IS MISHTI? " I shouted which startled her.. "Watch your tone Abir, " Nikhil held my elbow but I jerked him away.. Mom was testing my patience..

"Why are you behind her? "

"Because I love her god dammit!! " I screamed, it made her angry but again I cared less.. "Swati and me, it is a big no.. I like Mishti and I will marry her only. Accept it or just ignore it, " I whisper-yelled.. Her eyes welled up and she stared at me in shock..

"For a two days girl, you are talking to your mom like this? It's what I deserved? " she yelped, Nikhil was trying to pull me back which was making me more angry..

"Mom, just tell me where is Mishti? "

"She left to her home town! "

I gulped down, "Why? "

"Because I told her.. She has no place in your life, that's why I sent her away.. " she said adamantly..

"But how could you decide whether she has the place in my life or not? It's about me mom.. How could you do this to me? " I couldn't believe that mom did something like this.. She must have blackmailed her, otherwise she would have never left like this ..

" Abir, she doesn't even deserve you -"

"What on this earth made you think like that mom? Give me one fucking reason!! " I shouted..

"She left. It's the reason! " she whispered, it made me speechless..

"If she really loves you, she would have never leave you.. You know what? She doesn't trust you, that's why she didn't even share anything with you .. She had some time, but did she care to share it with you? She choose to leave you. How easily? " she justified..

"SHE DIDN'T CHOOSE YOU! "

Her words pierced my heart like a knife.. A terrible pressure started to begin in my chest.. I could feel my heart beat on my throat.. My head hung down, I fisted my shivering hand.. She didn't choose you.. Nobody had ever choosen me, I thought she was exceptional but she's not.. And she proved me wrong..