[ Never Ending Arguments ]

Mishti :|

"I would prefer to die rather than going with him. I can manage everything there. You can trust me Sir! " I said the mocking words in the most polite way. I was told to go outside for the project related work, the office which was just 40 KM away from our office  . My boss wanted Abir to accompany me, but no way I would allow it.

"No one is dying to go with her! Have a drastic journey .. " Abir shrugged off, my jaw hung down after hearing his words. So much hate for what? From the time he have arrived, I haven't heard a sweet word from him. Such a jerk!

"I can turn a drastic journey to a peaceful journey. Thank you for your kind wishes! "

"Happy journey Ms Agarwal. I hope you lose your path and never come back! "

"Thank you again Mr Rajvansh. But I can't loss my path, it's Darjeeling, Mishti's home town. She knows each and every corner of this place! "

I scrunched my nose and walked out of the office.. Just because my boss had a good relationship with his boss , he's still working in this office otherwise ugh - I just can't fucking tolerate him..

I took a car with me, though I didn't have any personal car, it's just our office providing us with a car whenever we have to go for outdoor work. I didn't want to work on this project, the reason being none other than the two guys, God knows what they think of themselves.

Who talks so rudely with their senior employees?  The audacity!!
After an hour of driving I reached the office.. It's a hectic day.. But everything went as I was expecting. It's around 4:30 when I decided to leave . But when I stepped out of the office, I was welcomed by the horrible scenery.. It's raining cats and dogs there but rain had stopped..

Due to the heavy flow of wind a large tree had fallen above my car, even it had blocked the gate.. I took a glance of my watch and realized after five minutes there's a bus.. I quickly ran towards the bus stoppage, it's just five hundred meters away from the office..

"No no! Stoppp... Hello stop.. You deaf people stopp. I say stopppp! " I screamed my lungs out but the bus didn't stop.. I pulled my hair in frustation.. It's not safe to ask any employees for lift because I hardly know anyone and I have trust issues.. I had heard a lot of bad things about this place .

It started raining again, I took a shelter under the bus stop , but only if it's that big.. I almost got drenched even though it's not raining heavily , it's all because of the heavy wind .. I tried to book an uber but today my good luck was definitely sleeping or in a tour.. Due to rain I couldn't find a cab either.. The weather was beautiful and I would have enjoyed it to the fullest only if I would have been in home.. I have some important documents with me, with my half drenched body I took a step back and my back hit the wall.

I kept the file between the wall and my back to protect it from the rain drops..

I needed to walk for two kilometers to find a taxi but this idea seem impossible. The road was filled with mud.. I waited there for almost a hour, neither I found a bus nor an uber.. Due to slow network I couldn't contact anyone.. It's getting darker..

Just when I decided to walk under the rain to the main road to find a taxi, that's when a car popped up from the opposite direction.. I closed my eyes due to the flash of light of a car.. It stopped right in front of me, I pulled my purse to my chest being horrified, but I kept a straight face.. I didn't want to show my fearful side..

The glass rolled down..

"Get in! "

A manly voice knocked on my ear, I bent down and peeped through the window glass, it's Abir. Huh! You are the last person from whom I would take any help. But again I had no option.. I was already drenched, there's nothing to cover the seat as well so I stood there .. He came out from the other side and opened the door for me..