[ Wild fantasy ]

Mishti :]

It's 2:00 am, I tried to sleep but I couldn't.. Swati's revelation was kind of haunting me, I should not be affected by it. After a few rolling and tossing I finally gathered some courage to go outside for a walk. It's Rajvansh's house and I felt creepy to just walk around at midnight.. So I grabbed the empty water jar and made my way outside even though I was not thirsty..

I made sure that my bare feet were not making any type of noises, my fingers around the jar got tightened as I walked through the semi dark hallway.. I was still far away from the stairs. It's so empty and I was hell scared. I hope no ghost will attack me .. There were hardly three, four people, what was the need to make such a big palace?

Then I remembered the number of guards and housemaid they have! They must have some places for them as well.. But then I remembered about the room I was living in, probably it's a guest room but it's too large for a person to live. I can do a swimming pool inside it , it's that large.

My heart was about to explode in horror, I was better in that room. This house is near the sea and the sound of waves were making my situation worse. It took me five minutes to reach the stairs, I was just about to keep my feet on the first step when someone pulled me.. "Mummyyy-" that person didn't even let me shout and pressed my mouth..

So there's actually a ghost living here?

I was pressed against the wall, my eyes were shut.. "It's me, Abir! "

I instantly opened my eyes and sighed in relief.. My throat dried, he had pulled me into a weird room, maybe it's a store room or something, still it's clean.. He looked outside, I swear his brown orbs took my breath away in the semi dark room.. I was already pressed against the wall but he took one more step towards me, his eyes were still focused towards outside..

One more step towards me and there will be no space for air to pass..

"Is there any ghost? " I asked in horror, he quickly pressed my mouth by his hand and grabbed me by wrapping his other hand around my neck.. My upper body crashed against his hard chest, my eyes tightly shut.. He removed his hand from my mouth and kept his index finger on his lips, telling me to keep my mouth shut.. I nodded positively.

A footsteps sound was approaching our direction, he again pressed me against the wall.. I looked outside, it's Swati probably who just went down stairs.. Abir's hand was above my shoulder, I noticed his ring which was shining in the semi dark room..

A table was near me, I kept the water jar above it and held his finger.. As her footsteps noise faded away , I held the ring and stared at him. "When did you get engaged? " I whispered, he looked at the ring and then at me.. "When I was one year old! " he answered, I nodded in response then got shocked when realized what he just said.. "One year? What are you saying? "

"Swati and my fathers are childhood friends, so they made a promise that when we both will be grown up , we will get married. To keep this promise, they both made us wear a ring. It's not an engagement but a promise. I still wear it because of mom. She thinks that it's lucky for me. Only for her I wear it, otherwise I don't consider the engagement as real, " he explained..

I felt so relived and happy that a broad smile appeared on my lips.. Neither I had any rights to ask him about his personal life nor he was supposed to give me so much details. Still we did and it felt strange.. "She left! " I said and pushed him a little making a distance between us.. He pulled out his hand from my neck..

"I should go! " I tried to avoid the awkwardness but he held my hand stopping me from going.. I looked back and raised my eyebrows.. "Were you going to my room to ask me this question? " I shook my head negatively.. "Then why are you leaving without even asking me why I called you here? It should be your first question!! "